Update on my golf team

Update on my golf team

•  

Hello all. It has been very busy for me recently as I coach the Mount Saint Joe's Men's golf team. I am happy to say we have won our last 2 tournaments and are ranked #2 in the country in division three!!!! 

•  

Way to go, Mikey! Keep working on getting those young men in FJ!

•  

Great Job Mike.  Keep em swinging.

Did you ever talk them into FJ gear?

TT

•  

YEAH!! Great job Mike

•  

congrats man, keep it going!

•  

Awesome job.....tough love, I guess.....keep up the good work.....what conference are you guys in....we have the College of Charleston and Charleston Southern here and I really don't know what division they play in.......cz  : )

•  

CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM.

THEY DESERVE FOOTJOY GEAR.

•  

Super Job.  Keep on winning.

• 5169 points

I too send along congratulations. Regardless of division, that is a super accomplishment to rank so highly. You must have some talented golfers on your squad!

• 5035 points

Whaql1
    Hello all. It has been very busy for me recently as I coach the Mount Saint Joe's Men's golf team. I am happy to say we have won our last 2 tournaments and are ranked #2 in the country in division three!!!!

Wow. That's awesome! Way to go and keep it up.

•  

Congratulations Mike!

• 1362 points

I bet you and your team wore the Mark of a Player when you won?

•  

Thank you all very much. I am very proud of my team. My first year as a player, 8 years ago, we were the worst team in our conference. Two weeks ago we beat the number one team in our conference for the first time! We have come a long way in a short amount of time.  

• 2956 points

Excellent, keep it up. You can check out Mike's bio on the MSJ web site at www.msjsports.com/.../mike-whalen. Sorry Mike, had to do it.

• 4333 points

Awesome awesome job!  Glad to see you can continue to work with your old school!  It's always great to give back.