What kind of headcovers do you use??

What kind of headcovers do you use??

•  

I'm debating replacing the headcovers that came with my woods for something a little more classy and stylish.  What do you guys use?

• 4647 points

My bag is a mismatched set of metal woods and thus differing headcovers. Ugly, but effective...I am thinking about moving towards the classic knit covers...certainly prettier and likely would take up a lot less space. Some of the headcovers today are simply ridiculously huge!

•  

Tim, I'm a big fan of knit covers. These are from a lady in California that goes by the name JuJu. They are very well made with heavy wool. After 16 months they are in excellent shape. JuJu can make practically any color combo and number of covers you want. Many options are available with poms or tassels.    

• 4188 points

I use what came with my clubs. If I lose one I order a replacement. Titleist has been easy to work with on the replacement head covers.

• 3299 points

Those look great and give your bag a softer/more classic look. It reminded me that I had come across a similar product line a few months ago:

http://www.kewltubes.com/

•  

i've heard of her.  and everything i've heard has been positive.

i'm considering going with leather.  been looking at the Stitch covers, but i'm afraid they won't look right with my "modern" bag.

• 2781 points

I use the ones that came with my clubs.  Used to have a driver cover of my former college but when I got the 913D i just went with the Titleist one.

•  

I have stuck with the Titleist covers that come with the clubs.  To be honest, they are a bit tight and may have to look into alternates as I see them pass through this thread.

• 3718 points

Yep the ones that come with my clubs.  Although I've always thought about switching up and grabbing some with my favorite sports team or the like.  I just haven't done it yet.

•  

golferdrmjr
    Tim, I'm a big fan of knit covers. These are from a lady in California that goes by the name JuJu. They are very well made with heavy wool. After 16 months they are in excellent shape. JuJu can make practically any color combo and number of covers you want. Many options are available with poms or tassels.

Agree.  I love the knit headcovers.  I purchased the Titleist knits.  I might add a site for you to check out also.  Cool selection of knit headcovers and reasonable prices:  rockettour.com/.../Argyle-Knit-Pom-Pom.html

Good luck.......cz  : )

• 757 points

Driver- StarWars Stormtrooper

3 wood- Rocket Tour Black/Gold Argyle

• 757 points

Driver- StarWars Stormtrooper

3 wood- Rocket Tour Black/Gold Argyle

• 2947 points

Got a Titleist knit cover for my fairway metal. Bought a brand new 910 replacement cover off eBay for my driver.

•  

I just go with the stock covers, swich clubs often enough to where they never wear out

•  

I have stitch currently, and find them to be really nice. I have also used Jan's Knit covers, which I loved, but just wanted leather. My friend bought Sticth, as you can see, and he's now totally hooked.