Texas A&M vs Bama!

Texas A&M vs Bama!

• 5190 points

How many people are watching?

•  

+1

•  

Enough that the ticket resellers are having a field day!  Should be a great game though!!

•  

Ill be prepping for the big fight...

• 3033 points

I will watch...... Johnny football is a lunatic off the field but comes to play on Saturday's. Should be a great game, high scoring game. I don't know if A&M can stop Bama, *** Rice University went up and down the field on them.

• 1674 points

Hoping for a good game

•  

I have a Ryder Cup event but I should be back to watch second half. Bama by at least 2 TDs, no way Sabin let's A&M score as many points as last time.

•  

I will be watching it until 330 then switching to Tennessee and Oregon....I know should be a field day for the Ducks, but I love my Vols.....the Vols and the Tide are old school rivals, but I root for Tide the rest of the time.....we go back over a hundred plus years, even before we were in the Southern conference together......a lot of history with Tennessee and Alabama.....will check on the score during commericals......will catch up and watch it all on the SEC channel next week.....they'll replay it a couple of times.......cz : )  

•  

The 12th man will be an influence, but can A&M's defense stop Alabama?  I may watch, just because it's almost a local game.

•  

I'll be watching this for sure.  Game of the week

•  

I'll be watching. I think Bama is going to knock Johnny Football around.

• 5249 points

This will be fun to watch regardless of rooting interest which, in my case, is neither of these teams... I have been a die hard Penn State fan forever - Close friend grew up in State College where his dad was the radio voice of Penn State football for years. My first Division 1A game was a home tilt for Penn State versus Nebraska back in the early 1980s. Also saw Alabama mop up the field of Beaver Stadium in one of Bear Bryant's last trip to the Northeast... Those were the days..

• 3545 points

Our club championship is this weekend but, I should be finished in time to watch it. Roll Tide!  

• 2956 points

Should be great. SEC opener for both teams. If Alabama doesn't wake up, the Tides in trouble. The front line battles will certainly have a major impact on which offense gets rolling smoothly. I think Alabama squeaks it out: total guess.

• 5190 points

Wow, Great game.