Training aids

Training aids

• 5759 points

What are your favorite training aids?

Mine are alignment sticks and impact tape.

• 1362 points

I have actually learnt a lot from using a high speed camera that records and plays slow motion. It has been very effective in improving my swing and improving my putting stroke also. Best $140 I have spent.

•  

I use alignmen stick ocassionally......or may just lay a four or five iron on the ground if I am having allignment problems......at this point I am not using many training aids, I am just working on the mental side of the game.....focus...focus...focus....cz  :  )

•  

The only ones I have are alignment sticks--and those are simply driveway markers I bought at a home improvement store.

• 5481 points

I think my favorite training aid is a PGA certified pro....

•  

pistolpete
    I think my favorite training aid is a PGA certified pro....

Lessons...couldn't say...never had one!

•  

I am with you, never had one myself.  I would say I use allignment sticks from time to time and golf tees on the putting green, but that is about it.

•  

Putting string or chalk line!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    pistolpeteI think my favorite training aid is a PGA certified pro....  Lessons...couldn't say...never had one!

Have great relationship with the pros at our course and if I have a problem I ask them and we discuss it......I learned to play golf by playing golf and making mistakes and asking questions.....am student of the game and read a lot and find things that I feel comfortable with and that work for me.......no real training or lessons......yeah, those driveway markers that are orange or yellow from home improvement stores work great and fit most peoples budgets.....you will find those in a lot of tour players bags also......as Forrest would say, "that's all I've got to say about that"..... cz : )

•  

A putting mat during the winter.

•  

Sticks, tees, nothing too complicated.

• 2801 points

MarkWDallasTx
    What are your favorite training aids?

Mine are alignment sticks and impact tape.

Instead of impact tape try Dr Schols  powder foot spray.  just spray it on and will show you impact areas.  

•  

NCBob
    Sticks, tees, nothing too complicated.

Same here. I keep a few alignment sticks in my bag.

• 3066 points

I don't have any practice aids, just play as often as I can. Probably a contributing factor as to why I still stink after all these years.

•  

The perfect putting line is a great putting feedback tool...to ensure your putting stroke at impact is square to your target...inexpensive ($39, you can discounts online) and you get immediate feedback plus you can use it indoors and outside...IMHO