The FJAI adventure begins

The FJAI adventure begins

•  

Mondo
    Really great pics Chris and Susan...love them all

Great times with great friends...

Hey, I took all those pictures in my posts! :-)

But Susan did all the Photoshop work and put them in Photobucket for me. She gets lots of credit for the help with posting pics that look good and are the right size.

Pics on the golf course while you are playing are hard to do. Trying to play the best you can, keeping up with the group ahead, enjoying the company, keeping from melting away, AND take pics. Not easy! Thanks Chris C for your efforts as well.

•  

I have just submitted a bunch to Devin to post for me.... I hope he can get them up soon...

•  

golfchick
    Gathering in the lobby -- why does Devin look so guilty?

HE WAS ALWAYS WORKING,,,,,,,THANX,DEV.

•  

golferdrmjr
    And some shots from dinner, which was great. The hot cookie with ice cream for dessert was so good.

That's Randy in the foreground with the shiny spot, forgot the make-up kit. :-) He did look mighty nice in his new FJ TPC Sawgrass logo-ed shirt though!

Might be time to shave my dome, like Brian..... Just say in'

•  

golferdrmjr
    Some more pics from Weds.The gang

Chris C. and my playing partners

Doug

Sammy

Don -- a word to the wise. Always ask a woman before you post a picture of her rear view.

•  

Thanks for all the pictures.  A Hall of Fame crew if I ever saw one.

•  

Tar Heel

golferdrmjr
    And some shots from dinner, which was great. The hot cookie with ice cream for dessert was so good.

That's Randy in the foreground with the shiny spot, forgot the make-up kit. :-) He did look mighty nice in his new FJ TPC Sawgrass logo-ed shirt though!

Might be time to shave my dome, like Brian..... Just say in'

No way! But a playoff beard would be good. :-)

•  

Ah, the memories! Man that was a good time! Here's a couple of pics that didn't get included the first time.

Here's Devo hard at work!

•  

Pretty cool!

Thanks, Don.

•  

Don, you're getting everyone excited about the upcoming event, eh.....Devin looks intense.......I'm all in....

•  

golferdrmjr
    Ah, the memories! Man that was a good time! Here's a couple of pics that didn't get included the first time.

Here's Devo hard at work!

Pistolpete quote:  "Looks  like   Devin  is reacting to the news that Chuck Z, FJC member in , SC won his semi-final match at his club today despite giving his opponent 27 strokes!! Rumor has it Devin had a 'lil wager backing Chuck Z's opponent...!! Heh heh heh..."

Just saw that quote from another picture and Devin, hope you did not loose to much on that bet.....had to go an extra hole to beat her......and believe me, she was not a 36 handicapper.........she said I should never have beaten her, because she was killing everyone else.....from the look on your face....looks like you did not win......cute girl, early 30s, single and very charming....I would have backed her too......lol.....cz

•  

But you look great -  so is that other women in the other photo of Devo hard at work.

•  

Yes she does, but then Pat always looks great. And Happy Anniversary, Bobby!

I am unsure what I was doing in the top pic. It looks as if I am trying to lead the FJAs in song.

•  

Some of them need leadership -  that's for sure.

thanks for the happy day

•  

Bobby! It's Pat and your anni? That's great. A big congratulations from out here on the left coast to a couple of my favorite Virginia folks. All the best.

Chris, I remember exactly what you were doing. You were flipping me off for some reason. I know I didn't deserve that in any way...