The FJAI adventure begins

The FJAI adventure begins

•  

golfchick
    More pics, including a group one, later tomorrow. Having trouble uploading.

Put the drink down, may help to have two hands. :)

• 1763 points

Thanks for the great pics golfchick! Looks like an amazing time with passionate FJ Ambassadors.

•  

Wednesday was get acquainted/shake off Sawgrass butterflies day. Thursday winners were low gross Bobby Swain (80), low net Doug Skinner. Also had Gauntlet Challenge -- low net and gross on 16, 17 and 18. Bob Jerabek won low gross, Doug Skinner and I tied for low net. Chris Bidwell made longest putt on #5, and Bobby Swain was closest to the pin on 17 -- 7 feet.

•  

Thanks for the update.  Sounds like a great time was had by all.  Even though the scores were a bit high.

TT

• 4943 points

Wow 7' on 17. That's awesome. Sergio needs some tips from you Bobby!

•  

golfchick
    Wednesday was get acquainted/shake off Sawgrass butterflies day. Thursday winners were low gross Bobby Swain (80), low net Doug Skinner. Also had Gauntlet Challenge -- low net and gross on 16, 17 and 18. Bob Jerabek won low gross, Doug Skinner and I tied for low net. Chris Bidwell made longest putt on #5, and Bobby Swain was closest to the pin on 17 -- 7 feet.

How many in the drink on 17 ... 18 ?

•  

Thanks for the updates and the pictures, Chris.  Still waiting for more pictures from Wed and Thurs golf.

•  

Looks like everyone had a great time....thank you for sharing.

•  

Hi there.  This is Susan (Don's wife) posting the group picture.  Don is out on the course today, playing a round with Chris G and Cole.

•  

Nice group photo!

• 2956 points

Thanks so much to Chris and Susan for the great pictures. Keep 'em coming ladies.

• 2785 points

What a handsome crew !!   I am sure there are plenty  stories to tell .cant wait to hear  them.

•  

Thanks for the update. Looks like a great time was had by all.

• 5067 points

Very colorful group photo! Sure looks like you all had tons of fun..

•  

Nice photo's, looks like a great time had by all. You guys earned it. Thanks Footjoy for doing this.