Is there a story behind your avatar?

Is there a story behind your avatar?

•  

Since the last thread about favorite avatar's in our community it has got me thinking, is there a story behind your avatar?  For some, it may just be a basic head shot, but for some there may be more behind the picture?? Tell us about yours!

•  

Just me playing Dragon Ridge in Vegas, pink baby!

•  

Flag 2012 PGA Championships at Kiawah Island..........signed by numerous players including winner Rory McIroy......and Hole Captain Arm Band for Hole Number 10......cz  : )

•  

My picture was taken in February at my home club in California. It was a shot from the 2nd Annual Left-Handers Open, featuring fellow FJA Shaun Fulford and Mike Mondalek. As is usual when fellow FJA and friends meet up, we have a blast, and I truly enjoyed hosting my buds at my home course.

•  

Mine is a pic from a trip to Vegas this July at Paiute.

•  

My picture is Ben Hogan.  I love what he did for the game and the fact that we have the same last name helps too.  He spent a lot of time in Ft. Worth and on I have played the course where he and Byron Nelson learned to play the game (Glen Garden Country Club). His name is on the First Tee of Ft. Worth HQ and 3 of my daughters belong to the FTFW.

• 5550 points

My Avatar picture are of the FJ Sports that I won in "FJ Wins, You Win - The Masters ®".  I wanted to show my appreciation for the cool new shoes and the Great Sweepstakes that FJ has. This Sweepstaeks is also how I found out about this community.

"Hi Mark

Congratulations!

Your name was randomly chosen from our "FJ Wins, You Win - The Masters ®". I am sending this email to confirm your prize and shipping address below.  We've also posted this great news on our FJ Community site.  Visit the link below and feel free to share the news with your friends! "

• 2756 points

Just a pic of me enjoying a cigar on the patio at Forest Dunes in Roscommon, MI.  My favorite track in MI.

•  

I just changed mine, for Randy. I was Golf Galaxy I believe and I found the catolog with the first FJA invite pic in it. Thought it seemed right to flash a pic.

•  

Randy, it was nice of you and Shaun to let Mondo stand on a box for the picture.

• 5399 points

Hi Chris -- I had a Ben Hogan shot from Merion and b/c of the avatar thread I grabbed a photo that someone took of me on the driving range from Monday. It shows my follow through. I hadn't planned on it being similar to BH's; What a surprise :)

•  

Whaql1
    Randy, it was nice of you and Shaun to let Mondo stand on a box for the picture.

Well done Mikey! And that picture from Medinah will always be an epic shot. A perfect new profile shot. As for Mondo, you know he'll be squeeling about the whole height thingy..... Actually, Shaun and I were holding him up by his belt.

•  

Wow! Lots of good stories so far! Keep'em coming!

•  

My recent trip to Las Vegas and playing the Paiute courses.

TT

•  

They are my favorite pair of MyJoys!