Scoring of points toward assigned levels in the Forum

Scoring of points toward assigned levels in the Forum

•  

Hey guys,did I miss it ? I was wondering how points are scored in achieving the various levels in the FootJoy Forum.  Maybe Chris or one of the Ambassadors can give us an answer.

•  

Chris would be the correct person to answer this for you......

•  

Far as I know, it is based on participation. (I know... thanks, Captain Obvious!)

•  

I was wondering how many points it took to get to each level.  I know you get points for each post.  Just not sure how much each post is worth.

•  

fairway2heaven

I was wondering how many points it took to get to each level.  I know you get points for each post.  Just not sure how much each post is worth.

We'll have this posted next week, letting you know how many points are required to graduate to the next status "level" as well as how many points are allocated to each action. As most of you know, or have realized, essentially every action you take on footjjoy.com awards you points but obviously some actions award more points than others. We'll post the full breakdown next week.

Have a great weekend.

FJ Staff

•  

Thanks, Chris -- now you'll be inundated with comments! We all want to be Ambassadors!

•  

Gee, I was hoping it was based on looks

•  

bholley

Wait... it's not? Then why am I Ambassador? ;)

•  

EMKelly0106

bholley

Wait... it's not? Then why am I Ambassador? ;)

Wow, I guess I'll never be an ambassador...:)

•  

Actually aren't they appointed by the President. Hey! who do we have to pay off to get appointed?

•  

Hey EM, I'm guessing its because your computer is faster than mine and you can get to more forums than me.

However, I think we propose the "looks" topic and see if it flies at FJ!!

•  

I think it's based on looks.  There is no other possible explaination :)

•  

bholley, If it was based on looks, Golfchick should be one from the looks of her picture. Yours doesn't show much anyway (picture that is ).

•  

eagle3

bholley, If it was based on looks, Golfchick should be one from the looks of her picture. Yours doesn't show much anyway (picture that is ).

Hey, thanks, eagle 3! I like the way you think!

•  

Chris,Any luck with getting the the point levels together yet?? Still interested in seeing what it takes to become an Ambassador. At least we know that it isn't just good looks.