Wish Me Luck

Wish Me Luck

•  

Playing in Santee Country Club Annual Summer Invitational this weekend.  132 amateurs, mid part of South Carolina.  Hot, humid and fast greens.  Good competition at all levels; Open and Senior.  Love the competition.  FJ and Titleist will be well represented.    cz : )

•  

Good luck and stay hydrated....it could be a long weekend in that weather.

•  

GOOD LUCK,,KEEP IT ON THE SHORT GRASS.

•  

Drink plenty of fluids and leave yourself uphill putts! Play well!

•  

Good luck and lots of birdies!

•  

Play your best, and wear The Mark of a Player.....

• 1362 points

Sounds like a lot of fun to me. Play your best and hit plenty of greens and fairways!

•  

Best of luck, Chuck.  As they all have said, keep the fluids up and have a blast.

•  

Bought a half gallon water jug and will fill it with water, ice, and orange low cal mixture.....it is humid and in the pines...I live on the coast and we get a little breeze...inland no breeze.....thanks, everyone....the main thing is to have fun and wear the Mark of a Player....

• 5550 points

Atta boy Chuck kick some....I am afraid of the censor man.

• 5399 points

Good luck Chuck!

• 5375 points

ChuckZ
    Playing in Santee Country Club Annual Summer Invitational this weekend.  132 amateurs, mid part of South Carolina.  Hot, humid and fast greens.  Good competition at all levels; Open and Senior.  Love the competition.  FJ and Titleist will be well represented.    cz : )

Best of luck to you Chuck!

•  

Good Luck, hopefully the weather will be ok...unfortunately as you pointed out the humidity will be rather high!

•  

good luck!  hopefully the weather holds for you.  seems it's rained almost everyday there this summer.  i have family near there and they joke they they've only had one rain storm all summer, but it's lasted 2 months!

•  

Good luck and hit em straight