2013 FJA Invitational - The Players

2013 FJA Invitational - The Players

•  

Attention FJ Ambassadors.

It's time.

Time to push the chair back from the computer, shine up those beautiful FJ golf shoes, and come out and meet your fellow FJ Ambassadors in person for some fun, education and, of course, golf!

What: 2013 FJA Invitational
    When: September 4th through the 6th.
    Where: TPC Sawgrass - Ponte Vedra Beach FL
    Who: The first 12 FJ Ambassadors to RSVP (stipulations below)
    Cost: You are responsible for your flight and transportation to/from hotel, we'll get the rest

Plan to arrive at the resort the morning of Wednesday, September 4. We will spend the afternoon at TPC Sawgrass playing the Valley course. You are welcome to arrive prior to the 4th, but are responsible for associated expenses.

Early Thursday morning, we will head over to play the gem of the PGA Tour, the Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass!  A banquet dinner will follow golf.

Departures can be scheduled for the morning of Friday, September, 6th.

ATTENDANCE IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

STIPULATIONS - If you attended last year's event you will be placed on the first waiting list for the Sawgrass event.  If you attended both events, you will be placed on wait list number two.  Lastly, if you attended the first (Medinah) event but not the second (New England) you are now eligible and will not be wait listed.

YOU CAN RESERVE A SPOT BY EMAILING ME (Devin_Gmitter@acushnetgolf.com). Please DO NOT RSVP unless you are definite.

•  

Yes please

•  

Email is sent and fingers are crossed!

•  

Me too

•  

I'm in if invited!

•  

Thanks for the opportunity. Those lucky enough to be selected will definitely have a blast.

•  

Good luck folks.

Enjoy sunny Florida.

TT

•  

well....i'm out.  my wife and i are expecting baby #2 on September 5th.  i've been married long enough to know better.  haha.

•  

Yes please. Thx

•  

Remember to email me your rsvp!!!!

•  

in...

•  

haha....my wife just told me to say yes.....but again, i know better!

•  

WELL I SENT MY E-MAIL,,,HOPE I'M IN.

•  

"Terms and conditions apply"....

•  

Wow!  Great spot and hope everyone has a blast that makes the cut!