Getting Together

Getting Together

•  

Had a wonderful time Friday meeting & playing a round with Ted/Pulplvr. The course we played was a very nice but tough layout. I have a pic of the 2 of us but after trying every possible way I could, I sent it to Ted in hopes that he can post it. Want to let all of you know that Ted is a GREAT golfer for being old as dirt! I almost beat him!!!!........on one hole. LOL Hopefully we will be getting together soon if he takes his little trip. Can't wait to play with him again. Was a pleasure watching him hit shots all day.

•  

Sounds like you all had a great time. I've also heard that Ted's a great golfer.  We need to plan a little get together with everyone from Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and anyone else willing to make it out.

•  

As Sammy said, we had a good time.  I happened to have a decent day on the course--77.  Here's the photo, taken by Sammy's buddy Barrett.  I'm wearing my FJA MyJoys, FJ ProDry socks,  a club-logoed FJ shirt, my white FJ bracelet, and StaSof gloves.  Sammy has on his LSU Collegiate MyJoys and StaSof glove.

•  

GREAT,,,,SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT TIME. THE WOODLANDS HAS SEVERAL GREAT LAYOUTS.

GOOD SPOT,,,,IF YOU LIKE TREES,,,,,,,LOL,LOL.

•  

Fairways, Greens and one putts boys! Have a great time!

•  

Doug, we played Cypresswood/Tradition.  One of my favorite tracks.

•  

sounds like great times...hope you can get the picture uploaded...

•  

Great seeing OUTiger tonight in Kansas City. For those of you who don't know him, he's just as funny in person as he is on the forums. Only difference is no PhotoShop.

•  

Have a good time!

•  

golfchick
    Great seeing OUTiger tonight in Kansas City. For those of you who don't know him, he's just as funny in person as he is on the forums. Only difference is no PhotoShop.

We had a great time.  Always fun to meet up with the FJA's.

See yo unext trip for sure.

TT

•  

Sounded like a great trip Sammy.... Congrats!