shoe issues

shoe issues

• 17 points

Have a pair of 6 year old Elites and sections of the sole are breaking off.  Anyone else observed same problem?

•  

Hello Sir,

I am uncertain if we carried a called the Elite?  Could you please post a picture or style number?

Best,

DG

•  

That's not a footjoy style name that I'm familiar with either -  can you post a picture.

•  

I buy a lot of FJ shoes and this is a style that I am not familiar with.......I purchase current as well as closeouts......six years, if you play at least twice a week is pretty good....if you take good care of your shoes....shoehorns and clean them well each time you play......cz :)  

•  

I would love to get six years out a pair of shoes.  I rotate 3 pair and clean after every round, change spikes a couple times a year,  they take of me and I take care of them. Elites never heard of them.

• 17 points

Sorry my mistake they are Classics Tour and how do I attach pictures?

• 17 points

• 17 points

The shoes are in very good condition I am very careful with them.  As you can see the heel has some sort of pieces on both shoes that has come unglued or whatever.

•  

Nice shoes Nag, Welcome to the Community !

• 17 points

I have posted the pictures

•  

boy those are definitely a pair I've never seen...you do keep your shoes in pretty good shape...

•  

Looks pretty cool!   Are they European release?  Where did you pick them up?

• 3506 points

Those are FJ Classic Tours. From my understanding, you can contact FJ Customer Service and they can point you in the right direction on how to get those bad boys all fixed up

• 2509 points

Those are great looking shoes.  FJ should look at bringing back some of these older looks. Nag I hope you can get your issue resolved so you can keep playing those "classics".