Ranking of FJ Players

Ranking of FJ Players

•  

I was recently going thru the listing of FJ players and noted that the ladies are listed along with all the men in the general listing of FJ players. I wonder if it would be possible to have  their rankings in the LPGA  listed along with what FJ products they are using when one looks  up the LPGA in the FJ list of players.

I would bet that those ladies who are involved in our community would like that addition to the listings

•  

Good idea, eagle3.  Since more and more of the ladies are using FJ products, that information would be listed as it is for the men on all the Tours.

•  

I agree...interesting idea...

•  

Full agree.

•  

Sound like a great idea.....I would love to see it myself....I used to work the LPGA events when they were in Charleston and loved have the ladies in our area.....easy to work with.....great strikers of the golf ball.....Annika was the host of our tournament......cz : )

•  

I am not sure why the LPGA players aren't known as FJ Loyalists or Brand Ambassadors like the PGA players are. Not many of the women have FJ on their hats and I haven't seen any on collars. Brands pay for placement, and I'm guessing that the insurance companies and financial firms and Rolex pay slightly better!

Keep in mind that the only FJ products for women are shoes and outerwear/rain gear. The basic polo FJ offers for women is probably not at the top of their lists, however.

I talked with Chris and Devin about this at the first FJAI and at the PGA Show. Bottom line is that there are many companies that do women's golf apparel well, and it's not a wise investment for FJ to enter that market.