FJA meetup at St. Andrews

FJA meetup at St. Andrews

•  

So I walk into a bar and who do I find...

In all seriousness it was great to meet up with Bruce. Overall the day was successful. I was able to find my European FJ rain trousers, played a fantastic course in the Jubilee at St. Andrews, and shared a pint with Bruce at the home of golf.

• 5037 points

THIS IS the FJ Community!! Looks like you guys are having a wonderful time!

• 2956 points

We're waiting for the transcript of the Joke-Off between Bruce and his caddie.

• 2956 points

Thanks for the pic. Are you guys going to get a round in together?

•  

Wow!  What a community we have here.  Ty and Bruce have truly set a mark for the rest of us to emulate in FJA gatherings.

•  

Outstanding!  Of course, I am sure that Bruce's photo/comments are stuck in the filtering queue...

Seriously, well done boys!

•  

No filters on Facebook!

•  

You noticed that as well huh Rick...looks like they've definitely had at LEAST a pint...my guess is more....

•  

enjoy the trips boys, and try not to get all of us FJA's banned from St Andrews!

•  

You two in a bar together spells trouble.  Did Bruce tell any jokes to the bartender?  :-)

•  

"A man walks into a bar...."

In life and comedy many stories begin this way. Alas, our two FJA travelers find their way into each others arms in the home of golf, St Andrews Scotland.

Represent well lads....

•  

Sounds like a great trip overall.  And now there's one more course that will not allow FJA's on the grounds.

TT

•  

OUTSTANDING!

•  

FJC near & far.....Not sure St Andrews can be topped ? Great Pic Guys! Hope you enjoyed your pints....

•  

Here is the picture. Looks like it got lost when I went in and edited the post