Four rounds, four time zones, one day

Four rounds, four time zones, one day

•  

Pretty cool golf accomplisment and memories if you've got the income and the connections.  The most impressive part to me is that these four guys walked each of their four rounds in two hours or less. I know they were hustling and not waiting for others to hit, but still . . .  http://www.pga.com/news/golf-buzz/foursome-plays-four-rounds-in-four-time-zones

• 4647 points

Wow - Nice to have the disposable income to pull off this feat! Obviously, their connections did not hurt as well...

•  

Terrific feat.  Those four must be in amazing condition to do that, though of course they did have the three hour flight from Chicago to Montana to recuperate a bit.  I'd challenge anyone to do four rounds in one day in one time zone, much less in four.

•  

pretty cool accomplishment...wish I had those kind of connections...

•  

Interesting, playing with your buddies, great courses, quite a day.

• 3539 points

Sounds like a fun (and exhausting) day...

•  

While this sounds like fun, I'm a bit put off by it. I like to enjoy a round and the course I'm on. When the story begins with "play fast and don't worry about the ball flying over your head," well, it's just not for me.

I'd rather play any one of the 4 courses and just have a fun day watching things around me, and perhaps a lovely sunset out there.

• 3718 points

Holy cow!  what an accomplishment.   Those are definitely some connections they had.  Being able to land a helicopter on the range!!

•  

It's amazing what one can do with lots of money.

•  

•  

•  

•  

Great way to promote Golf....But for a day like this it's definitely not what you know but who you know !