What is the coolest thing you use on the golf course?

What is the coolest thing you use on the golf course?

• 5065 points

I use a Liberty dime to mark my ball.

•  

this one is tough - has to be whatever MyJoys I am wearing!

•  

My Army Ranger coin!

• 5177 points

Aside from FJ products, I have a couple of divot tools from cool clubs knocking about in my bag: one from Piping Rock, another from Maidstone, and a Scotty Cameron tool...

•  

I would have to say my 2 Vokey Indigo wedges.  They stir up so many conversations since putting them in the bag.  Other than my wedges, 2nd and very close first would be a few of myjos that I game.

•  

Certainly MyJoys is a big part of my "cool factor." Certainly get the most comments on it every weekend. But I have a fondness for my personalized scorecard holder from TinCupPartners (thank you Memphis!). Another special one of a kind thing!

•  

My FJ Mark of a Player coin or my CancerSucks.com Players towel.

TT

• 2781 points

Probably my honey dipped Scotty Del Mar.  Just a unique color.

• 2742 points

My Ohio State head cover and ball marker can start a conversation particularly if we are playing with someone from a Big Ten State.

•  

After any of my FootJoys, especially the MyJoys, I think it would be one of my birthday gifts from last year. Custom knit headcovers from JuJu. Love them, thanks to my wife for getting them and Tar Heel for helping her out.

•  

Those are nice indeed Don!

• 347 points

I use a, as I can best describe, a baby powder ball marker. It is a little black tube that you fill with baby powder. Simply press down behind your ball, it leaves a little mark of powder. No need to move your mark for someone else, just simply whip away when done.

• 5065 points

golferdrmjr
    After any of my FootJoys, especially the MyJoys, I think it would be one of my birthday gifts from last year. Custom knit headcovers from JuJu. Love them, thanks to my wife for getting them and Tar Heel for helping her out.

I think those are very cool. Very thoughtful of your wife.

• 181 points

All my FJ apparel !!  

• 3852 points

Cameron  Kombi-S Tour Belly putter with black Cameron cover with large red circle T. So cool., it could quickly be stolen if I wasn't very careful with it. And worth so much I will not let it sit in the bag when I walk away from clubs for even a few minutes. It gets carried into club houses, restaurants, etc. Won't travel with it, instead tale a different off the rack Cameron mallet (Go-Lo)