I'mmmmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaack!!!!

I'mmmmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaack!!!!

•  

Hello FJC!!! I am back from my honeymoon with a new ball and chain attached. If you noticed the earthquake around 7:15 on 5/31, no worries it was just about the time the ring went on my finger! Missed the community and looking forward to catching back up!

•  

Here you can see the shoes!!! I will post more pics after we meet with the photographers.

•  

Handsome Groom & Beautiful Bride..Luv the shoes ! Many Years of Happiness.....

•  

You guys look so happy, cool shoes !!!!!!!!!

• 5868 points

Nice FJs.  ( No way I could have worn golf shoes) Beautiful bride also. You are a very lucky man.

Congratulations.

I wish you both all of the happiness.

• 2781 points

I hope the honeymoon was good and congratulations again!  Nice shoes!

•  

Congrats Whaql, great pics and absolutely love the shoes.

Hope the wife OK'd them!

Welcome back.

•  

Mike,

Congratulations to you and your new wife. She is beautiful and I wish you both the best.

The new kicks looks good as well!

•  

Very impressive display of your FJ ICON Asymmetrical shoes! What FJ's was the wife wearing? Pinkie and I are very proud of you for wearing your golf shoes (we did).

•  

Congrats again Mike.  And don't let Lee catch you talking like that on here.

TT

•  

Well done and even better kicks!!!

•  

Congrats Mike, well done. I wish you and your new wife all of the happiness in the world as you begin your new life together.

•  

Instead of a photographer just let Tim photoshop something for you

• 4586 points

Congrats!!  Awesome shoes :)  Can't wait to see more pics

•  

Congrats to you all again Mike, well done!