The Bob's Get Together

The Bob's Get Together

•  

Go Hokies (Bobby) and NCBob (Bob) recently got together for a nice morning round at Bob's home course -  Porter's Neck in Wilmington, NC.

Wonderful Tom Fazio layout and a great day of golf.  There's even a photo of the two best looking FJAs around (at that time).

Thanks again Bob,

•  

Good to see that other FJA's are making an effort to get together, Bobby.  Good looking pair of FJA's to boot.  Glad you had a good time.

•  

Good to see another couple of FJA's getting together. Well done.

•  

Sounds like fun!  The course is a good one!

•  

Good pic guys.  Hope you all played well and enjoyed a few brain grenades.

TT

• 4586 points

Great pic and nice to see our members getting together :)  You're missing an important part of the picture - the SHOES!

•  

Always *** up when I see Bobby cross the border and sport his Hokies colors in the heart of Carolina! I love you man....

Thanks for posting this shot of more of the FJ camaraderie.

•  

awesome!  sounds like you had a great time.

•  

Hokie has FJs and will travel.  Great pic guys.

•  

Go Hokies

Go Hokies (Bobby) and NCBob (Bob) recently got together for a nice morning round at Bob's home course -  Porter's Neck in Wilmington, NC.

Wonderful Tom Fazio layout and a great day of golf.  There's even a photo of the two best looking FJAs around (at that time).

Thanks again Bob,

=======================================================

Two of the best FJC/FJA !

Great to see!

•  

Great to see the FJA getting together for a round.

Nice pic but left me wanting more.

One of the entire ensembles including shoes?

•  

Quite the dashing duo....But can't see those FJ Shoes ! Great to hear of another FJA Get Together.....