Golf towels

Golf towels

• 5205 points

Does anyone own a Froggers towel? Can you wash them? Are they durable?

•  

For sure!  Use them, wash them, love them.

•  

no I just use some old rags that I have but I think that they are washable but im not sure how durable they are

•  

Frogger Towels are indeed washable although I don't have one. But I do have a Frogger Club Brush.....

•  

Frogger Towels are indeed washable although I don't have one. But I do have a Frogger Club Brush.....

•  

i have a fiend who uses one and loves it.  i was going to pick one up over the winter, but then i won two Player's Towels in a contest they were running on facebook.  unfortunately, they never sent them to me, so now i'm back in the market for a good towel.

•  

Hotel pool towel always works.

•  

My players towel is awesome.  Does what a towel should and has custome embroidery.

TT

•  

They are great!

• 2777 points

OUTIGER
    My players towel is awesome.  Does what a towel should and has custome embroidery.

TT

That's awesome

•  

I have a Club Glove Players towel from my course out here. Love it. Wash it all the time and it is very durable. Well worth the dollars...

•  

Tar Heel
    I have a Club Glove Players towel from my course out here. Love it. Wash it all the time and it is very durable. Well worth the dollars...

The Club Glove is a great towel, Randy - it cleans and removes moisture from the hands like nothing I've ever used.

•  

I have a Frogger and love it. It actually works better after the first or second washing.

• 247 points

I have a Frogger and it is great!  It definitely works better after being washed a few times.  I've had mine for a few years now and it's still going strong.

•  

I have a "towel" also, it works great, just like a "towel". If I get it wet, it drys all by it's self like magic! It's the best "towel" ever! :-)