CG 4 Year Anniversary

CG 4 Year Anniversary

•  

i noticed today in the Member Milestones section that today is CG's 4th Anniversary. Will this bring us a CG sighting today? A big thanks goes out to him as without his leadership and guidance this great place we all call home on the internet wouldn't be possible.

Tyler

•  

Very true.  Without CG there may possibly be no FJC to come to every day.

We should have quite a few 4 year anniversaries coming up.

TT

•  

Hurray for Chris. The only caption I can come up with for this photo is "Guess Who ****ed"

•  

Wow. Congratulations. How long has the community been online?

•  

Definately the major champion for the Community!

Happy Anniversary CG.

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    Wow. Congratulations. How long has the community been online?

About four years...today. :-)  

•  

Wow, you're good. Can't slip anything past this crowd.

How about the excitement at this table?! Hard to tell if it's a fun social event after a fantastic rain-soaked round of golf or the final night of a week-long insurance conference. No offense to those insurance folks out there.

Todd - please be honest with the group and explain that you were trying to choke down some of the sub-par beef and weren't that completely miserable breaking bread with me and our other table-mates? My goodness.

I will be the first to admit that I have become a lurker. While I don't post nearly as often, I am always monitoring the boards. Now that you're in the very capable hands of Devin, I have been focusing on other great FJ initiatives that you will hopefully see on TV/print/social/online channels. There are a lot of great projects in the works and almost all revolve around this Community that we're so proud of.

We want to continue to grow but not at the expense of what we have built. This Community is unlike any other. The friendly and open banter, the expert advice, the great "Welcome wagon" that greets new members, the passion for the game and our brand, the on- and offline support for members when they need it.....I could go on and on. You can't build another FJ Community. You just hope this is what it becomes.

Thank you all for the continuous feedback, for creating this very welcoming and knowledgeable environment and for choosing to spend your time on the FJ Community. We truly appreciate your support, both online and off. Please continue to let us know what you think including how we can be better with the Community, our products and the brand overall.

To prove that I haven't just been sitting around enjoying the start to summer, I thought I would share this photo that helps explain why I'm not around much this time of year.

Hope to see you all soon (insert tease for FJ Invitational here...)

Chris

• 4690 points

Well congrats to the FJC for making it four years!  And congrats to CG for hitting the mark!

•  

Thanks for all you have done for us Chris!  the next Yuenling is on me.

•  

etakmit
    Well congrats to the FJC for making it four years!  And congrats to CG for hitting the mark!

CG was the first staff member of the FJ Community! He didn't have a choice :-)

•  

Thanks Chris, for all that you do to make this a special place !

•  

Happy Anniversary to Chris G.  And the F.J. Community  as well.

•  

•  

•