Favorite clubs in your bag

Favorite clubs in your bag

•  

I have always wondered what clubs others favor  when going out and playing. I have my putter, my 48 deg. wedge, my 5 iron, and my 60 deg wedge. These clubs seem to be my favorites and ones that have gotten me out of trooublle more often than not. I haven't gone to the hybrids yet as I am still fairly strong enough to get where I am going with what I currently have. This, however, does not mean that some time in the near future I will get one.

•  

Favorite clubs are my 56* Vokey and my Cameron NP2 putter.   If they weren't my favorite clubs, I would never shoot decent scores.

•  

the 3 clubs that i feel most comfortable with, so i guess would be my favorites, would be my 7 wood, 6 and 8 irons. my favorite feeling from a club is when i hit a solid drive that from the moment of contact you just know it's right.

•  

would have to be my 52 degree Cleveland. When I am 105-115 out I know I will get it near the pin with that one.

•  

My favorite clubs are my putter and my 62* wedge.  They are the money makers.  The versatility of my wedge is second to none.  It is always fun to try different shots with my wedge.  I love the flop shot.  It is way too high risk, but when you pull it off you look like a stud.

Tim

•  

I would say my 8 iron and 5 wood are my favorite clubs.  That is just because I have so much confidence with each.  I KNOW I will always hit a great shot.  I also really like my 58 degree Vokey Spin Mill wedge.

•  

I would have to say my 4 iron and 6 iron. If its a tight short par 4 I know I can take my 4 iron off the tee and be in the fairway.

•  

Confidence: Driver and 52* wedge.

Favorite: Driver and putter.

•  

I can't say I really have a favorite club, but if forced to pick one I guess it would be the driver.

•  

caddy13

I would have to say my 4 iron and 6 iron. If its a tight short par 4 I know I can take my 4 iron off the tee and be in the fairway.

Must be nice to hit a four iron 230 yards.  If I could do that I would hit a four iron too LOL!.

Tim

•  

I'd have to say my lob wedge (Cleveland 60* 900 Series).  I use this club for everything inside of 90 yards and have recently been experimenting with it as my sand wedge so that maybe I can take the sand wedge out, change the formatting of my wedge system and add a fairway wood.

•  

i have two, my nike sq 3 wood and 54 vokey spin milled. love them both.

•  

I have a wilson r-90 sand wedge from around 1966.  it was so worn out that i sent it back to wilson a few years ago and for $35, they completely remanufactured it.  new chrome, new paint, sharp v grooves again.  i still use it occasionally just because it feels so good in my hands.

Here is a picture of the exact club only left handed, Mine is right handed.

•  

My 2 Vokey wedges. I just love them.

•  

EASY FOR ME,,,MY 7 IRON.

I REALLY BELIEVE I COULD PLAY JUST AS WELL USING MY 3 WOOD, 4 HYBRID,SEVEN IRON AND SAND WEDGE AND PUTTER AND  PITCH ALL THE OTHER CLUBS.

I MAY TRY IT ONE OF THESE DAYS.