OKLA

OKLA

•  

Our thoughts and prayers go out to all in the OK area. Hope all is well or help is there as you need it.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Well said thomas.  Very bad situation

• 2781 points

Been a rough few days not only in OK but the entire middle of the country with all the tornadoes.  My thoughts and prayers are with everyone.

•  

Closely watched coverage of yesterday's horrible tornado in southern OKC (Newcastle-Moore).  Amazing that this is their third very bad tornado in 14 years, along almost the same paths.  I cannot begin to understand what the residents must be going through, but my prayers and best thoughts go out to them.  Hope for the best, everyone.

•  

All is well in Tulsa area, the really bad ones seem to follow the same path which goes north of us.  Have friends in Moore that lost everything and my sons house while at OU is about 10-15 miles away.  Glad he is home right now.

Really tragic news about all that have lost their lives and all the children in the school that are unaccounted for.

TT

• 5502 points

Tragic indeed - My heartfelt prayers and thoughts go out to all affected persons in Oklahoma and anywhere else these storms hit....

•  

It's good to hear some of you are alright.  For those who aren't so lucky, our thoughts and prayers goes to you.  

•  

Unbelievable Weather.....The State of the Atmosphere these days is frightening. Thoughts and prayers are with all those in Oklahoma who have been exposed to the action of the elements.....Have strong faith and resilient hearts !!!!

•  

TO ALL OFOUR FRIENDS AFFECTED BY THE HORRIBLE STORMS, OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.

•  

very sad, hope all is well in OK, you folks are in my prayers.

•  

glad all is well for you Tim and your family...really tragic for everyone affected...our family is praying for everyone...

• 5502 points

There are many worthy organizations that can use our money to help those affected by this disaster and other calamities.The Red Cross is probably most well known an if you go to their web site, you can find a telephone number for making a direct donation.

www.redcross.org/.../donations  You can text, call, or email a donation for tornado victims and relief. 

Another noteworthy organization that provides disaster relief is based in Stamford, CT - Americares. The company I work for has been a substantial donor and supporter of this incredible organization and I urge all of you to visit their web site and learn about their mission. Americares is working in Oklahoma  - and anywhere else in the world where disaster strikes  - right now delivering essential aid and supplies to victims of natural disasters as well as building and improving medical infrastructure in the world where it is needed. Americares is a very special and incredibly efficient organization that exists solely through the generosity of individual and corporate donors. Learn more and consider a donation:

http://www.americares.org/

•  

Tim, glad you and your family are well. Our thoughts are with all of the people affected by the Moore tornado as well as other areas that have or will suffer hardships due to our unpredictable weather.

• 4586 points

Our thoughts are with everyone affected by this.  I am glad some of our members are safe.

•  

Tim, glad to hear you and your family are ok.  A terrible natural dissaster in the area.  It really makes you understand how important family is when difficult times like this transpire.