Keegan's Pre Shot Routine

Keegan's Pre Shot Routine

•  

Personally I'm not a fan of KB's pre-shot routine.  Works for him, but must drive his competitors nuts!!!!  IMHO

•  

It's pretty full on! ... and drives me nuts watching it on TV so imagine that his playing partners feel the same.

• 2072 points

It drives me nuts watching on tv!!   But hey, whatever works for ya... And its obviously working for him

• 2072 points

It drives me nuts watching on tv!!   But hey, whatever works for ya... And its obviously working for him

• 1466 points

I don't mind it, to each his own but no way that I could be that active before I swing

• 3066 points

The Anti-Couples. Pre-shot routine just makes you want to spit.

• 3 points

Yes, Couples is much easier to watch, but KB is making my fantasy golf team money!

• 4565 points

there are so many different and interesting pre-shot routines.  I love watching rounds just to see them all.

•  

It takes forever!

•  

Like to see him play with Jackie Gleason aka... Ralph Kramden.....lol

• 789 points

I find it very irritating.  It is tough to watch him play.  Just reading putts creeps me out!

•  

it looks like something that could become a serious issue if it gets worse as his career continue to progress, but as long as he can keep it in check it is what it is. Would think it would get under your competitors skin if they are watching you every hole.

• 2781 points

If it works for him I say let him do what he needs to do. With that said I prefer Snedeker's routine of just get up and hit it.

• 5713 points

I followed Bradley and Bae for a few holes Sunday afternoon. Bradley's preshot routinue is annoying; but he has a great game.

• 5452 points

Pair up Keegan with the " grip squeezer" Sergio and  you've got a formidable team on "Dancing With the Stars" or a golf tournament...