Favorite Caddyshack Quote

Favorite Caddyshack Quote

•  

What is your favorite quote from the movie? Mine is when Dangerfield hits into the judge's foursome and yells out, "FORE...I guess I should have yelled out two."

•  

There are plenty of great quotes but mine is Bill Murray's "It's a cinderella story"

• 627 points

"We've got a pool and a pond, a pond would be good for you."

•  

The Judge's hat in the Pro Shop...."It looks good on you though"

• 2721 points

How about "be the ball Danny,be the ball ?

• 2781 points

"Aw this is the worst lookin' hat I ever saw.  You buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup."  Then Czervik looks at Smails who is wearing the hat "Oh but it looks good on you though." and he rolls his eyes. HAHA

•  

"There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball."

•  

Judge:  "You'll get nothing and like it!"

•  

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

•  

smashdn has quoted my favorite

•  

"Spalding, You'll have nothing and like it!".

•  

"Cannonball, Cannonball Coming."

Too many to count...

•  

•  

Ty Webb

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Nice Ty! I use the last part all the time. 

So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

• 2495 points

great lines in this one....  

Ty Webb