Do you Typically Walk, Ride, Caddie?

Do you Typically Walk, Ride, Caddie?

•  

Riding a golf cart during a round is probably the easiest/ier round for me.  But walking for some reason gives me the satisfaction of exercise.

As long as the guys in the carts doesn't go too fast, I could keep up.  I could normally do 3.75 hours now.

I like walking most my rounds again.  I made a promise to my self to build energy and stop smoking.  I haven't smoked since October last year.

All of these came together around the time when FJC had a contest for a pair of Sport.  Thanks to FootJoy!

It's a great feeling to walk the rounds again.  I'm also carrying a light bag-- again-- wow, I wasn't expecting that!

My game is coming along, still not where I used to be or want to be, but I am darn trying my best to get there again.

Stretching my back.  Following some routine stretching has helped me a lot.

• 4177 points

I've never played a course that offered caddies so thats a no for me.

Walk vs ride.  That all depends.  The wife and I like to walk as often as possible.  However on the hottest of summer days we'll ride just to be safe.

•  

I walk and carry unless forced to be in a cart.

Great job quiting smoking, Noel ! sounds like you are getting back into the swing of things :)

I used to have really bad PF and wore the swoosh. I switched to FJ and my feet have never felt better and I will never ever wear another brand on my feet :)

•  

I walk most rounds, only ride when the course does not realistically allow for walking.

•  

I'm a walker when allowed -  I also have a push-cart for my home course.

•  

I usually end up in a cart.  We are not allowed to carry bags before 2:00pm and I usually play in the am.  When my caddie (my 11 yr old) does come along, I always walk as he loves to drive the cart.

I wish we had a caddie program again.  I love to walk.  Give me time to think out my next shot.

•  

My weekly NJ game is cart riding.  Any addition rounds I'd rather walk.  The few Tournaments I play are caddy and forecaddie.   Very costly.  

•  

My weekly NJ game is cart riding.  Any addition rounds I'd rather walk.  The few Tournaments I play are caddy and forecaddie.   Very costly.  

•  

Gotta hoof it, love going to my ball directly!

•  

I do prefer to walk.   I play better, think better, and size up the situation better when I walk to my shot.    Unfortunately, my weekly social game is in a cart.   When I play in Florida it's pretty much cart time.  

•  

I much prefer to walk.  I'll ride occasionally but I've found I play better when I walk and tend to enjoy my round more (typically).

•  

Walk some rounds during the week, my club has an attachment to our carts that allows 4 bags,  When we are forced to take a cart that is what we use. So we take turns riding and walking. It works out great.  I have had caddies many times they can help or hurt you depending on their interest and experience level.

• 1135 points

I would prefer to walk but most of the courses around me frown on it.

• 2781 points

First off, Noel congrats on quitting smoking!  Typically I ride when I play with regular playing partners but when I play alone I walk.  I feel like I play better when I walk and I just feel like i get more out of my round.

•  

We ride as w have aour own golf cart. Still, we should walk more and plan to do that more this year.