Snacks

Snacks

• 5190 points

What kind of snacks does everyone eat during around?

•  

Planters Peanuts

• 5249 points

Devin_Gmitter
    Planters Peanuts

Love Planters Peanuts! Though I must say I've not often taken them onto the course...I'm always craving a dog at the turn but most times the cholesterol watchdogs, my inner angels, gently push me towards fruit...sigh...I will have to stash some goobers for the next outing!

•  

Granola bars and peanuts

• 3506 points

Sunflower seeds. Nothing helps my game! ha

•  

Almonds and zip fizz.  Sometimes I pack an Atkins bar.

TT

• 5190 points

Nature Valley bars:Crunchy any flavor,  Peanut butter crackers, and Diet ***

•  

Granola bars and peanuts.

• 344 points

Ham and swiss on rye after 18, hot dog after 36 and prime rib sandwich in the clubhouse after 54

•  

Cliff Bars, Sometimes the granola bars will melt and makes a huge mess.

•  

Beef jerky and protein bars!

•  

Clif  Bars & Clif Shot electrolite mix in water.

•  

I usually play early and bring a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a banana. Always have three or four different kinds of snack bars, Cliff Bars are good. And often also have some dried apricots in the bag as well. You never know when an extra 18 pops up, got to be prepared. And I always bring two or three bottles of Propel, plus a few powder packets if I need more water. Plain water is too boring.

•  

Advil and Coors Light.....

•  

I keep a couple PB&J's in the bag along with some peanut butter crackers, the ones with the orange crackers.  I have also started taking a 5 hour energy now and again if I feel groggy to start.