Scotty's April Release

Scotty's April Release

•  

The new SC release is out for SC members.  Not a bad selection, but again, NO FJ shirt.

Putter cover is already gone....

•  

Cover was gone in less than 5 minutes.  I was lucky enough to get one,  but nothing else in this release was for me.

•  

Any pics?

•  

i had it in my shopping cart but didn't pull the trigger.  at the end of the day i wasn't a huge fan.  and i didn't want to get it, decide i didn't like it, and get stuck with it.

•  

That's when you flip it!

tdogg21
    i had it in my shopping cart but didn't pull the trigger.  at the end of the day i wasn't a huge fan.  and i didn't want to get it, decide i didn't like it, and get stuck with it.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    That's when you flip it! tdogg21i had it in my shopping cart but didn't pull the trigger.  at the end of the day i wasn't a huge fan.  and i didn't want to get it, decide i didn't like it, and get stuck with it.

i got stuck with the hula girl cover because they made so many.  you can get them on ebay today for less than i paid.  luckily i like that cover, so i don't mind keeping it.

•  

Not a fan, but got two for my Latin brothers that missed.... Dev is right, could have made a small profit on this one!

•  

I got one!  :-) lovin the Cinco Shaqtus!  I bet those SoCal Cameron guys are really loving this one!

•  

Passed on this release.  Cover was interesting but not one I'd game.  Sounds like he only released 500 or so (maybe less) given how quickly they sold out.

• 1135 points

The headcover looks pretty good but I don't think I would game it. I am stil kind of partial to the screaming yellow one that came with my Studio Design.

•  

I saw the hat and I don't like the writing under the bill of the hat

•  

T-***
    The headcover looks pretty good but I don't think I would game it. I am stil kind of partial to the screaming yellow one that came with my Studio Design.

That is one of my favorite covers of all time stock or otherwise!

• 5184 points

The Screaming Yellow is my all time favorite. Second is the NOS Black with the American flag on it.

•  

I'm trying to find a nice mallet cover to game on the GoLo 5.  The OTR cover for the selects is just not my style.

TT

•  

I might flip mine and hold out for the next one, I was lucky and quick enough though