Package from Mr Dev!

Package from Mr Dev!

•  

Thanks again!

And those are the best tees around, they don't split or break! I'd buy them as fast as I'd buy a pair of Icons!

•  

Really nice tees, and don't split or break is a plus. Wish I can have some.

• 787 points

Cool accessories...where did you get them?

•  

Sorry to bust your bubble, we use the same tees less the FOOTJOY.  Cold will stress them and I have had many break after continued use.  They are great tees, people don't turn them in if you lose one.

• 2756 points

SICK!   Congrats T!

•  

found one on the course  (again, minus the FJ) lookin' to get more.  set up easy and smooth and my drives have been really good since i found it. just over 60% of my fairways and the misses have been close as well.  except one that is, talk about a stinker.  hed to have come way over the top to send the ball that far right.  now i just need to get the rest of the game to cooperate.

•  

Congrats Todd.  I like the colors of those bands.  Very nice.

•  

They don't break here in SoCal because it doesn't get cold here!

•  

Todd, that's a pretty nice care-package 'ya got there!  What did you do to earn that one?  I'm nearly envious of that.  

•  

TNT009
    Thanks again!

And those are the best tees around, they don't split or break! I'd buy them as fast as I'd buy a pair of Icons!

Lucky guy, Todd....Always scoring loot !  Have used the same style tees, minus the FJ. Happy teeing off !

•  

Nice goodies, Todd.  Had one of my black FJ bracelets break yesterday while on the course.  Has anyone else had that happen?

• 2781 points

Nice..I want one of these packages.

•  

Tees with Footjoy. NIce touch. Bands are cool too.

•  

The tees and bracelets were for guessing the course on the background of the Community.  We are looking to update it again as well!

•  

Those are great tees! When we were in Broxton at the FJAI they let us snag a few. They are easily the best tees I've ever used.