Small Delivery

Small Delivery

• 4493 points

It's the little things that make the work day bearable (especially when its still cold and rainy).  I have all packages delivered to my work place.  Its easier because someone's always here and I also get the items just a little bit sooner.

• 5336 points

Always a good policy to keep a few gloves in your desk at work - Ready for that impromptu round!! And as long as the blacksocks aren't paired with khakis, the fashion police will leave you alone!

•  

Very nice!!

Pete it's totally ok to wear black socks with khaki's :)

•  

RANDYWILDMAN

Very nice!!

Pete it's totally ok to wear black socks with khaki's :)

If your "khakis" are black, sure. But if your "khakis" are khaki colored then maybe not so O.K. :-) Depends on the shoe color and the rest of your outfit. Unless you are Steve Stricker, he seems to wear black socks at all times.

•  

The socks are low enough so you wont see them.  Nice stock pile of gloves.  Play well.

•  

Um..... Khaki, color, fabric, or otherwise, can be paired with black socks. But the shoes, belt, and shirt had all better be black.

Mr. Holley, your move....

•  

Ummm...I agree with Tar Heel....all these can be paired with Black Socks easily but the shoes should be black.  There are seemingly two schools of thought either your socks should match your pants or your shoes...IMHO

• 5336 points

LOVE the fashionistas! Hey - Did anyone see Brian ***'s outfit yesterday at the Par 3 contest? Loud orange plaid pants were, um, interesting..Couldn't tell th color of his socks...pants too bright! But they matched his orange shirt...

•  

i know i'm in the minority, but if you have low socks (which you do in the picture) i think they can go with any shoe.  a low black sock will blend in.

•  

Nice I wish I could have stuff like that in the packages that I get

• 4493 points

Heh - they'll be worn with black shoes for sure.  As for the pants/shorts - well we'll see what the particular day brings :)

• 2180 points

I'm not even close to a "smart" fashion guy.. But i wear black socks all the time with khaki colored khakis.. If you look good enough it doesn't matter what the wear! Hahahaha

• 4493 points

REBEL : well said :)

Now if only this 30 degree + rainy weather would stop.  I had plans to get out this weekend for at least 9.  It looks like I *might* be able to accomplish that sunday .. maybe.  Here's to hoping!

•  

NEVER DOUBT our Community Fashionista Randy...

•  

Very nice package etakmit. Need some of the new Sciflex myself and I like black socks.

Now, I know the FJC has discussed sock fashion a fair bit but just wanted to reiterate my preferences/thoughts categorically.

With shorts = white sox / white shoes, black sox / black shoes.

With pants = Absolutely NO short socks whatsover / dark sox / dark shoes, dark or light sox / white shoes.

Now the only problem with the above is that despite my preference the majority of the forward thinking golf clubs in my part of the world disallow short black socks with shorts which is terribly unjust when I wear shorts 6 months of the year.