Unexpected Surprise

Unexpected Surprise

• 4180 points

I'll get my first 18 of the season in tomorrow.  One of our local courses is open for the weekend (first open course locally this year).  So the wife and myself and her nephew will get 18 in tomorrow afternoon.  The temperature MAY hit about 50.  I dont expect great conditions (and Ill probably see snow in the woods still).  But it'll be great to get out and swing!

•  

Good golfing. Hope you have a great day and the your swing isn't too rusty.

• 2712 points

Enjoy your round. After the kind of winter many of us have endured cabin fever has been a real problem. We are getting out this week since the temp should hit 50. It make take a couple of rounds to get rid of the rust but at least we are getting out there.

•  

Played my first round last Sunday. The 18 holes flew by....Squeezed in 9 yesterday....Enjoy !

•  

Got my first round in on Friday.  Temps around 40 to start and rose all the way to 60 by the time I was finishing.

Started with base later and pique polo with performance sweater... Back nine I peeled off the sweater.  Gotta love the FJ layering concept!! Super comfortable the whole time.

Broke in some new DJTs too!

• 2781 points

Finally got out on Friday for the first time all year it was great to do so. Enjoy the round!

•  

I took the weekend off since Im back in Michigan.... But it was nice enough to play.

• 4180 points

We got out and I failed to break 100.  Talk about a rusty swing!  Fortunately I had a little FJ gear on to keep me going :)

•  

Congrats on the Michigan win on Friday...and Sunday. Wish the Hawks would have made more of a game of it.

•  

Gotta love SoCal, our season never ends!

•  

Got my first 9 holes in yesterday. Almost 70. Of course I had to come to the Myrtle Beach area, but hopefully warmer temps are coming to PA soon.

•  

jlawton1
    Congrats on the Michigan win on Friday...and Sunday. Wish the Hawks would have made more of a game of it.

Why thank you. I believe the Tar Heels softened them up a bit.....

•  

TNT009
    Gotta love SoCal, our season never ends!

Quit rubbing it in, your season also never changes. it was  82 degrees during spring break in Oregon, weird

•  

Very nice M-projects.  Welcome to the community.

•  

I am jealous you get all of the nice weather year round.  After spending a week in Palm Desert, I am not sure how or why anyone would want to leave.  So many nice courses and such great golf.

Still have that cover in the bag.  Gaming the Ryder Cup cover still.