Finally Spring

Finally Spring

• 2712 points

Finally,finally it is going to be close to 50 this weekend in R.I.. We are  getting out our FJ's and playing regardless of rain,wind or rust.

Last March we had already gotten in 4 rounds so  we are antsy to get going.

•  

Nice to hear. Play on my friend, play on.

•  

The first round of season brings so much hope and promises.  Enjoy your day and wishing you a warm, sunny day.

•  

brrr 43 degrees, got in 9 today.  hit a few well, hit a few stinkers (a few more stinkers than good)  but over all it felt great to get out and chase the little white ball around for a bit after that long lay-off.  snowed on me a bit as well.

• 2781 points

I'm with you. I can't wait to get out and play. Just got a message from my buddies about getting out there for the first time.

•  

Beej, good work!

Can definitely say that I have never played golf in snow.

•  

zacho
    Finally,finally it is going to be close to 50 this weekend in R.I.. We are  getting out our FJ's and playing regardless of rain,wind or rust.

Last March we had already gotten in 4 rounds so  we are antsy to get going.

I really do feel for you, I can't imagine not being able to play year round.  Enjoy your first round of the year!

•  

Still snowing in Cincinnati... :,(

•  

48 today, 50's the rest through the weekend!  At least one nice course opening Friday and I'm off!  Finally get to break in some new shoes and a fresh StaSof!  Can't wait to hit my SM4's and my 913's too!  

• 784 points

Got a round in last weekend in about 35 degrees and windy condition here in Jersey, but it felt great to get out on the course.  50-60's weather can't come soon enough, I'm tired of this off and on snow.

• 5034 points

Temps predicted to be in the high 40s today here on the Cape in MA. Snow cover is mostly gone and the local courses are starting to open - For those who like early season bargains and can travel to Rhode Island, Newport National, just north of Newport, RI has opened. One of the better public tracks in New England, IMHO. $40 rounds Monday through Thursday - Undoubtedly, conditioning will NOT be epic,but at that price, you cannot go wrong for such a nice layout!

• 4180 points

Our weather is still hanging around 40ish for highs.  With snow/rain overnight.  Easter Sunday is looking to be about 50.  There is still snow on most of our courses.  And even where there isn't it's been too cold for them to begin thinking about really working on the courses.  For now I have to make do with hitting indoors and getting the body used to swinging again.

•  

53 feeling like 60 in Sunshine this afternoon here is CT....Played first official round this past Sunday. Was only in the high 40s with gusts of wind but was great getting out on course while my FJ Fleece Ear Band added great style !