It's in the bag....

It's in the bag....

•  

But a Prada Bag  is always in Vogue and looks good  on  anyone’s arm  or should I say their cart…. A great gift @ a mere $ 3,895.

•  

$3,895!  That is club dues for a year in some places!

• 2661 points

Oh no my wife saw it. There goes my new clubs.

•  

Other places that 3 years worth of dues (or 1 year shoe allowance).

•  

Go Hokies
    Other places that 3 years worth of dues (or 1 year shoe allowance).

Or for you and Randy, about six months worth of shoe and apparel additions.

• 2763 points

I wonder how this bag would look with tread marks from my golf cart .  What's next,a sushi bar at the turn ?

•  

Alex, I think you deserve it.  Way to go girl.

•  

that is alot of money

•  

Not sure what happened after I hit the post button earlier today …..But there's text  missing. Suppose to read –

It’s in the bag , Or isn’t  it?  A Kitschy floral prints is hardly par for the course yet a sure standout on the green.

But  a Prada Bag is always in Vogue and looks good on anyone’s arm or should I say their cart….

A great gift @ a mere $ 3,895.

Flower prints are not really my style nor is the price point…But thought the image was interesting….

Question for you all - Is the Gal in or outside the bag?

• 2781 points

Wow I won't be showing my wife this post

•  

Wow. That's a crazy picture. I wonder how many of these are actually sold.

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Not sure what happened after I hit the post button earlier today …..But there's text  missing. Suppose to read –

It’s in the bag , Or isn’t  it?  A Kitschy floral prints is hardly par for the course yet a sure standout on the green.

But  a Prada Bag is always in Vogue and looks good on anyone’s arm or should I say their cart….

Flower prints are not really my style nor is the price point…But thought the image was interesting….

She's outside, behind the bag, leaning forward with her head in the top of the bag and her hands resting on the bag.  Her left arm is looped under the bag strap to hold it up.

•  

Prada Bags like this one are limited additions and sold at select Prada Boutiques..Not sure how many have actually been purchased.

As for those shoe allowances seems to me they are unlimited for Go Hokies & Tar Heel, LOL

•  

girlsgotgolf

Better question, Does the girl come with the bag (at that price)?

-ICONs for All

•  

$ 3.895!!!! What does it includes??