2013 Titleist Tournement Catalog

2013 Titleist Tournement Catalog

•  

Just found out I made the 2013 Titleist Tournement Gifts catalog, page #20.

http://media.titleist.com/images/titleist/pdfs/US/2013/sales/2013_Tournament_Gifts_Brochure.pdf

•  

Cool. Another celeb.  Like the logo on the hat.

TT

•  

Would love to participate in some tournaments with these gifts.

• 2781 points

Man you are everywhere!  Commercials and now catalogs!

•  

You and Josh are going to have to get agents!

•  

Got to agree with RedHusky--you've made it into a lot of spots for Titleist recently.  Congratulations.  Now all you need is some movie credits to catch up with Sammy (nelbass).

•  

very cool, congrats!

•  

Very nice!

•  

The logo is from Wanumetonomy golf club in Middletown RI.  They picked the hat along with a few others.  I guess this is the one selected.

Thanks for all the kind words.  Its been a great year so far.  Hoping I can achieve the FJA status and get invited to the annual FJA tournement is next goal I have my sights on.  That way I can meet may of the friends I have made on the community in person.

• 5052 points

Excellent photo! Do you have representation? No? May I suggest the excellent services of one of the finest PR firms in the sports management business, Do We Cheatum & How...!!!

In all seriousness,what a nice honor!  Is that the Shinnecock logo on the cap?

•  

that is cool good for you

•  

BostonBuzza

The logo is from Wanumetonomy golf club in Middletown RI.  They picked the hat along with a few others.  I guess this is the one selected.

Thanks for all the kind words.  Its been a great year so far.  Hoping I can achieve the FJA status and get invited to the annual FJA tournement is next goal I have my sights on.  That way I can meet may of the friends I have made on the community in person.

Brian, you're just a pair of MyJoys and a few posts away. No problem. :-)

•  

Very cool!

•  

Great pic, thanks for sharing. Looks like another star in the making.

• 1059 points

If I send over my new hat....can I get a autograph?  Congrats BB that's awesome.  Look for my picture coming out soon, probably in booking documents...LOL