913 Drivers Amateur Vignette

913 Drivers Amateur Vignette

•  

Below is a link to the Titleist wesite that highlights the new 913.  This is a shoot I participated in last fall.  One of my friends happen to come across this and sent me a note.  I was not even aware it was released.

I am the one in the green FJ shirt with tan FJ shorts and the FJ Master's Icon's holding the 913D3 with the orange and white AD-DI shaft.

Thought I would share some some of you could get a couple of good laughs.

-Brian

http://www.titleist.com/videos/4095/913%20Drivers%20Amateur%20Vignette.aspx#4095

• 5378 points

a STAR is born! You all did a great job with your lines..Nice swing  Brian!!

•  

A Star is Born !  Great Video.....Like the alignment of the Amatuer Perspective on the new club.....

•  

Hey, that's pretty cool, Brian D.!

•  

Awesome.  Great to be involved in those outings.  I would love to do those, and I have a face made for radio.

TT

•  

Fit for you my friend! I used my buddy Shaun's 913D this weekend. Unfortunately, it's not "fit for me," so it didn't work out well.... Maybe one day.

•  

You will have to give it another try.  Did you try the D2 or the D3?  My preference is the more traditional look and feel of the D3.

•  

A very small star, but thank you.  I enjoyed the day.  It was a great experience.  I also did a similar shoot for the 910 release.  Just lucky I live near the HQ I guess.

• 787 points

That is so awesome, what an honor...were you able to keep some clubs...hehehe  ;)

•  

Must be nice to live close enough to Acushnet for them to seek you out for a shoot like this.  Good look at the shoot, Brian.

•  

Ordered my D2 Friday and still waiting...... C'mon Titleist, I'm 25 miles from ya! :-)

•  

Great stuff Brian!  Manchester Lane in the background, right?

• 640 points

Very nice Buzza.  Cinderella story...this unknown....out of a Titleist commercial....in Mass.

• 627 points

Cool deal Brian.  I too am curious as to which one you were swinging.

I just picked up a 9.5 D3 with the Diamana 72g S in it.  Have been having second thoughts on the shaft however.  That thing is much more boardy that the shaft i was fit on.  In fact I changed it out for a Diamana 65g X from a 910 and it was a little easier to turn over for me.

I catch it low about 35% of the time.  It is forgiving and still is deep if you aren't dead center with it.  I just got to find a way to turn that head over.

•  

Nice Brian !!!! you are a rock star :)