New feature: View full size profile pictures!

New feature: View full size profile pictures!

Hello faithful Community members,

You asked for it, and we listened.  Now you can see a larger view of a user's profile picture by going to their profile and clicking on their profile picture thumbnail.

However, profile pictures uploaded in the past will still display in the popup at the smaller size that was the standard when they were uploaded.  If you want to fix this so that your friends can see your profile picture in all it's glory, just re-upload your picture and it will be saved at the new, larger size.

Thank you all for your support,

-Lindsey

•  

Thanks, you have once again exceeded expectations.

•  

Sounds great!!  Thanks

•  

Thanks for the additional features!

•  

Thanks for this update

•  

Awesome!  Thanks for doing this!

•  

That's gonna be weird.  I'm nude from the shoulders down in my picture.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    That's gonna be weird.  I'm nude from the shoulders down in my picture.

TT

Now Now Tim

•  

Please don't "Holley" me.  

TT

•  

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

Yet another super site upgrade ! Looking forward to 'actually' seeing everyone's smiling face or in action shot !

Thanks, Lindsey......

• 2956 points

It's kinda like turnin' up the lights at Last Call.. Eek!, so much for the imagination. I look much better in the dark. Give all the ladies another on me.

•  

Thank you for acting so quickly on this.  Greatly appreciated!

•  

WHEN I CLICK ON THE PIC IT POPS UP BUT ONLY SLIGHTLY LARGER THAN THE ORIGINAL.  HOW DO I CORRECT THAT?

BRUCE
    WHEN I CLICK ON THE PIC IT POPS UP BUT ONLY SLIGHTLY LARGER THAN THE ORIGINAL.  HOW DO I CORRECT THAT?

You need to re-upload your profile picture now that we have made the change, since until you do it will be saved at the old size.