golf in louisville

golf in louisville

•  

with my son coming in two weeks and snow here in michigan, we may head to louisville for a couple of days.  any suggestions on courses in the area would be appreciated.

•  

If you can get on, try Valhalla.

•  

Tar Heel
    If you can get on, try Valhalla.

my son michael is slated to be deployed to afghanistan in april and tried to see if we could get sponsored for a round there but hasn't gotten any response.  thanx heel

•  

beej
    Tar HeelIf you can get on, try Valhalla.

my son michael is slated to be deployed to afghanistan in april and tried to see if we could get sponsored for a round there but hasn't gotten any response.  thanx heel

If you are planning to be in Louisville around 1 March, let's see what we can do about that request for Val....

-ICONs for All

•  

thomas, it will probably be between the 4 to the 7th

thanx for checking

•  

beej
    thomas, it will probably be between the 4 to the 7th

thanx for checking

Beej,

I am in Cincinnati if you need a player let me know. Lots of good courses in my neck of the woods as well.

Mike

•  

Wasn't NickPoz one of the asst pros on here from Valhalla?  

TT

•  

Still is.....

•  

whaq, i'll definately keep you and cinci area in mind

•  

thanx tim and randy, i'll see if he has any suggestions.

•  

Good Luck beej...hope you can get in some quality rounds before your son takes off...

•  

Mondo
    Good Luck beej...hope you can get in some quality rounds before your son takes off...

looks like the beginning of next week will be mid 40's to 50 with a 10% chance of rain around louisville, so it's looking good for the possibilities.

thanx mondo