Scotty - Club Cameron 2013 Member Package

Scotty - Club Cameron 2013 Member Package

•  

I thought I would share with others who are not SC CC members what the annual renewal package is for 2013.  

The membership also gets you a 1 or 2 day member release to his catalog of Apparel, Creations, and Accessories.

I do have a question related to the SC buckle.  Where do I get a belt for it?  I did get a response from Justin (thank you very much), but I am not sure if he also knew about the SC buckle as he let me know the size / place for a Vokey buckle.

I would encourage others to join.  For $93 it is a pretty good deal.

-Brian

•  

When the headcovers are 72 and belt buckles usually go for 50, I have to agree with you!

•  

I'll get my membership renewed soon.

TT

•  

Devin, any idea as to what belt I should get to fit the buckle or where to get one?  Also, is the FJ limited edition belt the same size?  Hoping I can add one of those to my new collection for 2013.

Thanks

•  

I wish they would do something for the Kombi putters like they do for the non-mallets. The renewal package looks very nice.

• 2762 points

I got my membership kit yesterday and had the same question on the belt Buzza.  I wish the buckle were a bit smaller personally.

•  

i still haven't received my membership package yet.  but it all looks great!

•  

Got my kit the other day.  LOVE IT!

Buckle for Scotty is 1.25", too bad there isn't consistency.  I just ordered a couple of straps from Sole Survivor (www.leatherbelts.com) who supply the belts to the Vokey Store.  :-)

cheers

•  

It is a 1-1/4" belt for that buckle that you need. Piedmont Leather or Patrick Gibbons handmade are good spots for belts.

•  

one of the better kits I have seen, may have to think about renewing my membership this year.

•  

I am still waiting on mine as well. Tyler, you have one of the FJ Limited belt buckles. Will those straps fit?

•  

Great Pics of your set up.  I like the FJA and TT tags.  Good place for the SC pin.  I wasn't really sure where to place it, but I may have to steal your location.

Thanks

•  

I think the FJ Limited is much better than the SC.  Why don't you send one over DG.   lol

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    I think the FJ Limited is much better than the SC.  Why don't you send one over DG.   lol

TT

Make that 2! HA

• 1427 points

Thanks, I am on it!!