Where is kab012345?

Where is kab012345?

•  

Has anyone heard from kab012345 recently?  He just reached his one year anniversary as an FJA, but I cannot recall seeing any recent posts from him.

•  

When I read this I wanna say I have seen a post from him but then I couldn't find one...good question.

•  

Whaql1
    When I read this I wanna say I have seen a post from him but then I couldn't find one...good question.

Is he one of your approved/confirmed friend in the community?   If so, (you may already know this) but you can click on his avatar and it will show his posts- you can then see when the last one was posted.

Anyway, this is one of those posts that sepparates FJC from others.  People care about others here.

(He didn't owe any money, did he?)

•  

He's busy at college. But he still posts about as much as Eric. :)

•  

Eric used to post all the time...

•  

Posted just the other day didn't he?

•  

Eric is newly married and has lost all control of his life.  She only lets him do certain things.

TT

•  

That's too funny, hope we see more of him!

•  

Internet connection in Nebraska is out.  The repair guy has been working on it for months.

•  

The Nebraska power grid is the same thing running the the Huskers right now.

•  

Eric is banned from golf. He can only work and provide for his lovely wife. He must keep her in the "manner in which she is accustomed." And he maust say "yes dear" a lot....

•  

Let's hope they both make a return here soon!  

•  

I'd actually forgotten about Eric until this past weekend when Randy, Shaun and I were talking...I hope he's doing well and makes a return...haven't seen too many posts from him in a long while