CUDOS TO SUZANNE REGO ET. AL.

CUDOS TO SUZANNE REGO ET. AL.

•  

WHEN THE AMBASSADORS WERE AT THE HEADQUARTERS IN FAIRHAVEN, I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO TALK WITH SUZANNE REGO ABOUT HAVING GLOVES MADE FOR MY FRIEND GREG WHO WAS BORN WITH A DEFORMED LEFT HAND.  GREG PALYS RIGHT HANDED AND IS ABOUT A 14 HANDICAPPER DESPITE HIS HAND.  SEE PIC

HE HAS NEVER BEEN ABLE TO WEAR A GLOVE ON THAT HAND AND AS A RESULT THE CLUB MOVES A LOT IN HIS GRIP AND ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS HOT AND HIS HAND SWEATS, OR WHEN IT IS RAINY OR WET.

OVERTHE PAST FEW MONTHS, SUZANNE WORKED WITH ME AND GREG TO PRODUCE A GLOVE THAT WOULD WORK FOR GREG.  SUZANNE SUGGESTED WE USE THE SAME MATERIAL AS IN THE SCI FLEX ALL THROUGH THE GLOVE.......A GREAT SELECTION   AFTER A FEW SAMPLE GLOVES WERE TRIED ON AND MODIFIED, SHE CAME UP WITH THE PERFECT GLOVE FOR GREG (SEE PICS)

GREG NOW HAS A DOZEN WONDERFUL FOOTJOY GLOVES WHICH WILL MAKE HIS GOLFING BETTER AND MORE ENJOYABLE

THANK YOU SUZANNE AND ALL WHO WERE INVOLVED IN MAKING THIS POSSIBLE FOR GREG

FOOTJOY ONCE AGAIN SHOWS WHY THEY ARE THE FINEST IN THE INDUSTRY!!!!!

•  

GREAT STORY BRUCE.

WHERE ELSE BUT FOOTJOY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NO WHERE.

FOOTJOY,,,,,,,ONLY THE BEST

•  

Once again the "Quality" of the FJ Brand shines through!!!!

Great Job to all involved!!!!

-ICONs for All

•  

Congrats to Greg and I am sure it will only improve his game.  What a great thing to do for a friend.  Truly a compasionate friend and golf lover.  This only exihibits what one friend on a course is willing to do for another, let alone have a TOP rated company make a special product for such a deserving individual.

Great Spotlight and thank you very much for sharing!

-Brian

•  

By the way, I hope his two beautiful daughters will caddy for Dad in the near future if they are not already doing so.  They will never get that time back and will always have fond memories with their Dad.

At least I hope my son will remember these times.

Thanks again for sharing.

•  

What a touching story Bruce. I don't see things like this on the nightly news... Warms my heart to read this story.

•  

Just FJ to do this. Great Company. This should be wide promoted.

•  

Great story, great idea, and fantastic follow through for everyone involved.

• 640 points

It's great that Greg will have the proper equipment to succeed.  Watch out, Greg's index is coming down.  No more club slipping.  The Mark of a Player.  

• 1062 points

Isn't it wonderful to have a company that believes in its brand, supports its brand, and then markets it brand to all.  This is a wonderful story that you don't see everyday.  Congrats to FJ..... Play well Greg..

•  

A salute to Bruce, Suzanne, and FJ for making this happen.

•  

FJ being Fabulous once again....Bruce being a wonderful friend !!!!  The True Mark of A Player  !

•  

Like everyone has stated, a great story. Would we think otherwise about our favorite brand coming to the rescue for a worthy cause?  Well done FJ!!!

• 5169 points

What a great story - Foot Joy understands that focusing on customer needs and satisfaction, whether for those blessed with perfect bodies or those not so blessed, is the real meaning of success. This culture of giving back to the community ensures that Foot Joy will continue to be a leading and successful company for years to come. Well done and congratulations to all involved in showing the world the true definition of compassion.