Morning Drive

Morning Drive

• 803 points

What does everyone think of the new version of Morning Drive that started on Monday?  Seems the same to me....

•  

Have not gotten a chance to catch it yet, what have they changed?

•  

Shaun - basically changed the set. I think it gives it a bit more of a classy look versus the pseudo PTI look they had going on previously

•  

Will have to check it out, I do enjoy the show.

•  

The new set has provided the Host(s) a better platform for guest and more creativity (demonstrations, movements, etc.) in their discussions. Other than that, it is the same show but, I do not enjoy the new introduction music track, it is bland/boring (bring back the original (upbeat).

-ICONs for All

•  

I like the expanded cast.  So far so good.  The new set looks very similar to the Grey Goose 19th hole set up.  I have watched it the past few days and will be interested in seeing how the weekend show goes.

•  

There are a lot of hosts The only reason I can see, is being on 7 days a week, they will rotate duties. I like the AP studio, named for Arnold Palmer.

•  

I saw the set on Golf Channel when I was watching the Waste Management Open, looked sharp but I havent caught the show. I will have to check it out now.

• 2756 points

Loved the "BIG, BIG, BIG changes coming" .  Yeah it's on Sat and Sun now along with a new studio...big deal.

•  

i thought it was the same as last seasions but it is still a good show

• 1062 points

I don't really see the BIG changes it was promising.....same old stuff, just in a new package.  Still a good show.  

•  

i'm not a fan.  i liked the old set.  looked like more of a morning show.  and plus i like the "stuff" they had in the background.

also not a fan of the rotating hosts.  but when they had to "fire" a host, i guess things had to change.

• 3580 points

I kinda like the old set but as long as Gary Williams is on its excellent. He is the best at what he does.

I could do without Amahd Rashaad, though he adds nothing.

•  

tee2green
    I kinda like the old set but as long as Gary Williams is on its excellent. He is the best at what he does.

I could do without Amahd Rashaad, though he adds nothing.

i was more of a fan of erik kuselias.  i've been listening to him since his days on ESPN radio.  it's just too bad he couldn't keep things in line off the air.

•  

at least his lady Holly is still there, lol