Proud to be a FJ Ambassador

Proud to be a FJ Ambassador

•  

I was out the other night with my wife, proudly wearing my FJ bracelet, rain shirt and FJ buckle from the FJAI.

I was approached by a couple of gentlemen that asked if I was Pro golfer. My wife said I lit up like a FJ Tree when I explained what a FJ Ambassador was and the real true benefits we get from being an insider to a real cool up and coming industry.

In the end it was about a 15 minutes of a teachable moment whe  one of the guys said he is a swoosh guy, I agreed great product, great company and great line up of athletes everywhere, but when did they ever ask him for his opinion on equipment, apparel, image? Then I said just remember FootJoy is the mark of a player!

They both agreed to check out the boards. Ahh well done! Two more for the FJ Stables of golfers world wide!

•  

Good PR work Paul. You are making FJ proud!!

•  

Great experience Paul!

• 1059 points

That's what it's all about. I love when people see my FJ cruiser all decked out with FJ stickers etc., and TITLEST as the license plate...they ask me quite often if I work for Titleist and FootJoy, to which I sale and proudly say, I'm their Ambassador... Great experience for you Paul.  Thanks for sharing.  

•  

Well done Paul! Bonus points for you!

•  

that is a good story paul

•  

Way to represent Paul!!

•  

Will be interesting to see if the swoosh guy converts.  Sounds like you made a convincing argument, Paul.  Good job.

•  

Great job Paul...

•  

Great job Paul!

•  

Well done! A great effort if you can enlighten and then convert others to the wonders of FJ.

• 2781 points

Good story.  Love everything FJ represents.

•  

Making a reflexion this is what a FJA should be ("wear" a FJ spirit).

Just an example, last time I played 2 of my 3 game partners were talking about replace their shoes because of some problems (nine FJ), and was easier to me to conviced them to change to FJ because the pair I was using that time, besides having 2 years old, still looking news (look and durability).

•  

The walking recruitment ad, well done!

•  

Very cool experience.  Thanks for sharing.