Waste Management Open

Waste Management Open

• 787 points

Pulling for Phil b/c he's a cool guy, but I like Bill Haas (Titleist/FJ ambassador) to win also.

• 5454 points

Wasn't Phil fantastic? He has dialed i the new putting stroke - watch out for Phil at Augusta!

• 1979 points

Very fun tourney to watch! I love 16 by the way.

• 1062 points

Having survived 16, it's as fun and brutal as you would think......

•  

Phil keeps hitting his driver that well then he will win a few more times this year. He was aiming at mower lines in the fairway and spliting those.

•  

great tourney.  Looks like he's got his mojo back.  New driver, which he loves, got the updated pencil grip down and can roll in 56 footers through the aprin to the bottom of the jar.  My wife loved the 16th and said how do they play with it being so loud, then saw Ricky asking the crowd to bring it on.

Again, Great Tourney.

•  

PHIL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2819 points

If this is any indication of Phil's season he will have a  LOT more $$$ that he earned remaining in his pocket by moving to Florida.

•  

Whaql1
    Phil keeps hitting his driver that well then he will win a few more times this year. He was aiming at mower lines in the fairway and spliting those.

Except for his drive on 18 on Saturday, for example.  He does still have that tendency to leave it out to the right from time to time.  Of course, his short game often makes up for those mistakes.  Great showing, not fading in the later rounds unlike another recent winner on Tour.

•  

PH makes it look very easy when he's in the grove. Another great win for him.

• 3852 points

had to be satisfying for Phil. Came very close to record play. At 45, still able to kick some butt.

•  

Phil is only 42, let's not age him before his time.

•  

pulplvr
    Whaql1Phil keeps hitting his driver that well then he will win a few more times this year. He was aiming at mower lines in the fairway and spliting those.

Except for his drive on 18 on Saturday, for example.  He does still have that tendency to leave it out to the right from time to time.  Of course, his short game often makes up for those mistakes.  Great showing, not fading in the later rounds unlike another recent winner on Tour.

Good point. Always going to have a couple of loose drives/shots it's all about making par or a good save after the fact.

•  

Great course, great fun, great golf.....Phil was on in all aspects of his game. That new driver sure made a statement ...Luv the energy and atmosphere on 16 plus the Caddie Races.....

• 787 points

Yeah, that 16th hole was hilarious.......great for the game!!