FJ THE MARK OF A PLAYER: 2013 TV COMMERCIALS

FJ THE MARK OF A PLAYER: 2013 TV COMMERCIALS

FootJoy is pleased to share the FJ Mark of a Player 2013 TV Commercials. 

We'd love to hear what you think.  We're so interested, in fact, that we've even created a contest around it. 

It's simple.  Just watch the TV spots and fill out a quick survey telling us what you think and at the end of the survey, you will get the link to enter win a pair of M Project shoes!

Then come back here and tell us anything that you couldn't fit into the survey!

Enjoy!

•  

The commercials are top notch.  Love the new "The Mark of a Player"

Do you all ever see the FJA being mentioned in the commercials.

TT

•  

No mention of FJA as there are FJ Brand Ambassadors on tour... :-)

The commercials get your attention (makes you want to go play 18, now!!!)

-ICONs for All

•  

This campaign is one of the finest FJ has ever done. This branding and message, "The Mark of a Player", will truly resonate across all playing levels. This is another step in the advancements FJ is making as a company, brand, and product portfolio.

Well done FJ.

•  

The campaign is great.  The branding and messaging is perfect and demonstrates the commitment to golfers at all levels.  The commercials ensure that "The Mark of a Player" is even more recognizable for all.

Hope to see more as the season kicks into full gear.

•  

Exactly what Tim and Randy said!  WELL DONE!

These are fantastic and get me pumped up.  Truly honored to be an FJ Ambassador!

•  

The segments are well done and effectively communicate that FJ is not built on one or two players, but rather FJ is simply available for all players.  The brand is bigger than any individual - other companies have to force their brand to the market by way of a high profile player or two.  The word choice and sounds are very effective in communicating the message of the brand.  Well done!

•  

As noted in my survey response, the "Anthem" spot really resonates with me.  All three are very good commercials and really sell the concept of FJ as a brand.

•  

Once again, FJ has outdone itself in this marketing release. This campaign and message stands on it's own. But the musical scoring on each of the 3 was unique and evoked different emotions, making the commericials both more memorable but more intense. Yes, there was a  lot of star power with the FJ reps. But that took a back seat to the brand and the message. As others have already stated. Well done.

•  

That motivates me to get out and PLAY......... And spend on FJ swag!

•  

TNT009
    That motivates me to get out and PLAY......... And spend on FJ swag!

That is what we like to hear!

•  

I got out and beat balls today, it was 73 outside, love it!

Gotta get those M's delivered, saw a lot of Adidas boxes coming outta pro shop!

•  

When my wife actually relos out here to SoCal I am going to get hammered. I have bought SO MUCH Fj gear over the past 12 months that it almost deosn't fit in the car/apt. any more.....

And that's before I saw this commercial and got all misty eyed!

•  

FJ rules, period and is superior! I could get all TMaG gear for 75%, as a friend works there, but why bother!  Other friends ask why pay for T and FJ swag.... TT and FJ Invitationals, friends met here and best customer service going, worth the price.... Priceless!

•  

Love it. The commercials really capture what FJ is all about. Makes me happy to wear it and honored to be a FJA and tell people about it.