Has anyone seen B.Holley ?

Has anyone seen B.Holley ?

•  

Has anyone heard from him ?

•  

He's been posting on my PGA Show stuff. They are getting ready to move, his wife got a new job.

•  

Ask Devin he blocked 2 of my posts just this morning. Plus I am still keeping the old Khaki joke going, it is a color not a fabric.

•  

Ask Devin he blocked 2 of my posts just this morning. Plus I am still keeping the old Khaki joke going, it is a color not a fabric.

golfchick
    He's been posting on my PGA Show stuff. They are getting ready to move, his wife got a new job.

Better her working than me I always say.

•  

I've seen and heard from him many times.  

TT

•  

he's probably trying hard to post to this, but his posts keep getting blocked.

•  

He is like the wind.... he is everywhere and no where. Sometimes at the same time. He is legend.... In khaki.

•  

Tar Heel
    He is like the wind.... he is everywhere and no where. Sometimes at the same time. He is legend.... In khaki.

Or military tan.

•  

He is like a ninja in British Khaki, you won't see him coming until it is too late!

•  

Violated his parol, doing 21 day stretch but could be out after 14 days for good behavior. That's not likely.

•  

The reports of my disappearance have been greatly exaggerated

•  

Holley update................

Witness protection program. Lock up the women and children.

•  

Nice to know you're getting lots of love, right Bruce.

•  

I tried to look him up, but he just faded into the landscape in his BMT (British military tan) outfits.

•  

He's doing his Austin Powers, man of mystery, imitation.

Glad to hear all is well