PGA show - golf!

PGA show - golf!

•  

Played Osprey Ridge with Rick E (19hole). Had a great time. I played some lousy golf, he played some good golf -- but I guess that's what pros are supposed to do. Great course, beautiful day, lots of fun and conversation and some drinks and dinner afterward.

MyJoys rule!

Cocktails!

•  

The weather looks fantastic, and for sure you had fun with golf and the "caipirinhas" (I suposse it was what you are drinking).

•  

Nice pics.  It kind of gets boring watching Rick hit it down the middle most every hole.   hahahaha

TT

•  

Sounds like a good time to me. Chris, did you get a ride in Rick's sweet looking Porsche?

•  

More lookin good going on.  Glad you guys had a great time.  Making me want to get to warmer weather.

•  

Love the pictures. Making new life long friends is the best thing about this site.

•  

OUTIGER
    Nice pics.  It kind of gets boring watching Rick hit it down the middle most every hole.   hahahaha

TT

I'd love to be good enough to play boring golf...nothing but fairways and greens.  Sadly, my rounds are overly exciting usually, and I end up seeing the entire golf course.  

•  

i wish we had weather like that here in ohio but we dont. looks like you had a great time

•  

Awesome!  great you two could meet up down there.

•  

GTJacket8
    OUTIGERNice pics.  It kind of gets boring watching Rick hit it down the middle most every hole.   hahahaha

TT

I'd love to be good enough to play boring golf...nothing but fairways and greens.  Sadly, my rounds are overly exciting usually, and I end up seeing the entire golf course.

I always know where Rick is on the golf course when I play with him: In the middle of the fairway 20-30 yards behind me, hitting his shot as I look for my ball, on the green waiting for me to hit my chip, or putting for birdie as I try and figure out how on Earth I am going to get a par putt to drop. It's the most boring golf in the world; I am so jealous.

•  

Look at those great shoes!

Chris and Rick, as my good friend Bruce Holley would say, "you both look marvelous!"

•  

very nice!  i played Osprey Ridge years ago with my Dad when we were down for the PGA show.  very enjoyable course.  but then again, considering we would fly out of 30 degree weather and snow and were on the course by the afternoon, it could have a crappy course and it would have looked like heaven to us!

•  

Lusogolf
    The weather looks fantastic, and for sure you had fun with golf and the "caipirinhas" (I suposse it was what you are drinking).

Luso, they served us margaritas in those glasses, which was kind of weird. Didn't affect the taste, however!

•  

golferdrmjr
    Sounds like a good time to me. Chris, did you get a ride in Rick's sweet looking Porsche?

Uh, no. He flew to Florida. They wouldn't let him check the Porsche.

•  

Very nice pictures on the course and the shoes.  How many other empties are NOT shown in the bottom picture?