NO SEND BUTTON

NO SEND BUTTON

•  

WHEN TRYING TO SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE THERE IS NO "SEND" BUTTON  SO I CAN'T SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE.  PLEASE HELP ME DEVIN

•  

Bruce - go to the lower left under the box to type your message in, move your mouse around until you see the pointer change then click. Had this happen to me the other day for some reason and that is how I resolved my issue in the short term.

Tyler

• 1487 points

What browser are each of you using when you see this happen? Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, mobile?

• 3627 points

Try Chrome Denise.

•  

Firefox on a mac

I suspect there is an issue with Akamai or one of the servers.  I am seeing the button in FF on Mac, FF on PC and Chrome on Mac, so it doesn't appear to be browser-specific.  Thanks, all. -Denise

•  

thanks for the advice Tyler...probably wouldn't have know to do that either...

We have implemented a fix that should solve this issue, if anyone encounters it again please let us know.

Thank you,

-Lindsey

•  

Hey Community Support,

Is there a problem somewhere? I can't send any posts or PM's from my desktop and no PM's from my iPad.

Help!

•  

Also the roll down menus don't work, no member milestones, no tweets, etc...

•  

Whatever it was has been fixed. Must have been a ghost in the machine.

•  

I didn't have send button over weekend on iPad and I shut and reset it all, now I'm fine!

• 1487 points

When the server is slow, those are the things that break first.  We'll check the server logs tomorrow to see if that is it.

Best,

-Denise

•  

I've seen it in the right rail small post a topic more so.  I use Chrome on PC