PGA Show

PGA Show

•  

Anyone going?  

Where are the pics.

The pics on the FJ Twitter and FB accts are pretty nice.

•  

i use to go this every year and seeing the pics on facebook from some of the companies has me really missing it this year.  i'm ready for more pics!

for anyone on here who might have been there in the late 90s, is it still as good?  i had heard it went downhill for awhile.

•  

Every trade show ebbs and flows with the economy. I have gone to the Consumer Electronics Show from 1980, and that show went from crazy highs to ultra depressing lows. Golf shows are no different, and the economy doesn't discriminate at all in industries tied to consumer demand.

Given some of the zest that is in the golf industry now; young stars, great colorful fashions, new technology.... I'm sure the show has some new bounce in it's step.

• 3627 points

Don't forget to stop by the BogeyPro booth!

•  

Wish I could.  I know a few folks who are attending and hoping they share some pics soon.  I also have seen a few pics on Twitter from the show and it looks great.

•  

Show is just crazy busy!

•  

See anything cool, Rick?

•  

Wish I could...would enjoy hearing or seeing pics of anything new and unique....

Thanks, Chris

•  

19hole
    Show is just crazy busy!

Yes it was! Despite the negative wind chills in southern mass right now I am happy to be back!

•  

Devin, you going to have some inside pics to share for us?

• 5490 points

Just went to the BogeyPro web site - Funny T shirts!! Love the "Plain White Tee" shirt...Green T shirt emblazoned with a big white golf tee...These folks have a sense of humor! Got one picked out for Tiger - Golf Lessons: "The Drop"..

•  

Still no pics...what do you have to do around here to get a few.  Looking in my i-phone is killing my eyes.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    19holeShow is just crazy busy!

Yes it was! Despite the negative wind chills in southern mass right now I am happy to be back!

So now that you're back, when will we see the changes to the ICON line for this year?  I've seen pictures of the ICON display at the show and didn't see anything not already on the website.  Inquiring minds must know!  :)

•  

You have to look at the Morton Golf website. They had days of pictures listed. Simply incredible.

• 354 points

Do you have to be a PGA member to attend?