My Latest Putter Is On ScottyCameron.com!

My Latest Putter Is On ScottyCameron.com!

•  

Yippee!  I am excited that my latest Scotty Cameron Putter (a Del Mar 3 that I had refinished to Black as well as few other cosmetic fun adjustments) is the Putter Of The Day on the homepage at ScottyCameron.com

Here is the a picture along with a few other Putter Of The Day Putters I have had over the last couple of years...I am certain others on this site have had their putter placed as the POD.  Feel free to share on this thread!

Chris

•  

Here are some before pictures of the putter...just for fun...

•  

looks good chris!  quite a change.  that's a really cool extra scotty offers.

• 5362 points

Looked pretty darn nice in the "before" photos!! I agree with tdogg21 that the makeover does look beautiful. I've never owned a black finished putter - The contrast with the ball and aim of the putter face must be quite distinctive...

•  

Looks great, roll her well!

•  

Chris, it has a very nice look compared with the original.

Good luck with your "new" putter.

•  

Very nice Chris!  I like the changes.

•  

That is a great looking putter

•  

that looks good

•  

Here is another pic...

Thanks everyone for you kind remaks!  I cannot wait for the snow to melt and roll it on the greens!

•  

Outstanding Chris!  I really like the CS stamps on the back (both sides of Titleist).  The colors really look great - nice job!

• 2956 points

Awesome Chris! I saw the putter on the web, but didn't know it was yours-really nice. The putter looks new in the before pictures: was there a specific reason you had it restored?

•  

Last year I was in as well......

•  

Great looking collection Chris!

•  

Chris, the SC looks great.  Very nice design job.  Congrats on being selected.