Discounts to Community Members -- get your clubs refinished / refurbished

Discounts to Community Members -- get your clubs refinished / refurbished

•  

Hey everyone...recently had my clubs refinished giving me a brand new look to my old clubs...

A good friend of mine, Eric from Chop Shop Golf, is willing to give the same discount he gave me to all Community Members if you want any work done by him...he is one of if not the best club guys I know...view his work at...

www.chopshopgolf.com

When contacting him you have to mention you are a FJ Community Member and he will discount and work you want done...

Hope you take advantage...Mondo

BEFORE...

AFTER

Custom colors

New looks to old clubs...can't wait until first thaw to start hitting them...

•  

Wow! They look very nice. What finish is the black? Thanks for sharing Mike.

•  

Do you know if they will do putters (have a bettinardi that is too shiny).

•  

golferdrmjr
    Wow! They look very nice. What finish is the black? Thanks for sharing Mike.

They are a black oxide finish...

•  

Go Hokies
    Do you know if they will do putters (have a bettinardi that is too shiny).

Bobby, check the website because I know he can do different types of finishes from raw to black oxiding...depending on what type of metal depends on what he can do...

•  

I've checked (should have before I posted) -  will give him a call and see what he can do -  I've got a Chrome BB2 that's just to shiny.

Pretty sure he can help (I also have a friend with a BB8 that needs to be refinished -  might be able to do a two-for job).

thanks again,

•  

"wow, your clubs are all bent the wrong way"......... You should have gotten that fixed before you paid for all this fancy color stuff

•  

you should talk...i think yours might be bent the same way if I remember....they're just not as pretty as mine now!!!!

•  

No wonder they looked to bad, you were swining them backwards, Mondo. When you stand on the left side of the ball (or the correct side as we like to call it) the grooves of the club should face the ball not the back! Guess it makes sense why you hit the ball 25 yards shorter than Fred Funk.

•  

In all seriousness, does he doing anything to the grooves of the clubs or just the finish?

•  

those look awsome

•  

That's some nice work

•  

Very nice work right there.  Play them well Mondo!

• 3542 points

Wow...those look awesome!

• 5169 points

Very nice work! Gosh, I have some old Wilson Staff muscle back irons (they were old when I got them as a kid in the 1960s!) that could use this kind of restoration...Though I doubt anyone could actually hit these babies ( set came with a one iron!!), they sure would look nice all cleaned up and restored.. Great share Mondo!