Scotty Head Cover 2013

Scotty Head Cover 2013

•  

Any ideas if/when this years release will be?

•  

www.scottycameron.com/.../clubcameron  Think it is already sold out...

•  

They usually make plenty for all the members who join.  Just might take a bit longer to get the kit .

TT

•  

Yeah the kit is sold out they will have more in a few weeks. The belt buckle is a nice touch.

•  

Thank you, I should have been clearer with my question.  I was specifically looking for the Scotty Hula Girl release.  It usually comes out around now.  I did renew my membership 2 weeks ago, like to pick up things from time to time.

•  

Whaql1
    Yeah the kit is sold out they will have more in a few weeks. The belt buckle is a nice touch.

But I have a FJ buckle, so I'm not sure I'll wear the SC one..... So many choices

•  

Hula release probably Tue or Wed!

•  

i want this years one but i cant get it

•  

TNT009
    Hula release probably Tue or Wed!

It'll be next week before Thursday. I'd guess Wednesday because of the Hyundai getting pushed back

•  

I'm hoping Scotty stays true and it goes tomorrow!

•  

They do not sell out these packages for very long since hey restock the same items usually very quickly.  Every January we go through the day by day in stock and out of stock! LOL

•  

I am very excited about the new belt buckle...it is smaller and lighter than the previous version two years ago...

•  

The Hula release is one of the more sought after releases for collectors and gamers....always a very cool cover! Hope to get what Scotty calls a "special" this year....a special is out of the release a handful of covers are altered and dropped into random purchasers boxes on their way to shipping...very fun! He does specials on almost all his releases anymore and they have become a specialty category for some collectors since they are so expensive on the secondary market.

•  

Never heard of the special releases, but would sure hope for one this year.

thank you all for updating me on the release date for the Hula...Hope I get one this go round.

•  

joshgiano
    TNT009Hula release probably Tue or Wed!

It'll be next week before Thursday. I'd guess Wednesday because of the Hyundai getting pushed back

I'm guessing the Release is planned prior to that though with IT systems scheduled to go on a certain day.  WRX said the cover will be given to the players today at Sony so I'm thinking this afternoon!